Newbie need help to code my strategy to autotrade - page 2

You are welcome!

Please remember to set the EA to "Ask manual confirmation" in order to verify the previous whipsaws yourself.

I don't want to dissapoint you, but I see no success for this strategy unless you come up with some filtering.

Good Luck!

auto traded successfully

hi cucurucu

a big thanks to you. i have successfully executed my first auto trade.i have been waiting for this moment since a very long time and tried a lot to do it.....i cannot forget your kind gesture in achieving the same.

iam too happy and excited about the same .i need your further help regarding code to avoid first whipsaw and then for alerts.......

i hope you willbe kind enough to do the same for me whenever you find time...

once again thanks a lot ........

with sincere thanks

from shwetha

I'm glad that you are so happy with it.

Please keep me informed on the results you are getting with this EA. I will have some busy days starting tomorrow so I don't know when I'll find time for your EA, but I will try to get it done by the end of this week. That part with the whipsaw is not as simple as it may look.

What timeframe do you use? Which pair?

Don't forget to post the results here!

cucurucu:

Please keep me informed on the results you are getting with this EA. I will have some busy days starting tomorrow so I don't know when I'll find time for your EA, but I will try to get it done by the end of this week. That part with the whipsaw is not as simple as it may look.

yeah i do send trade results to you after verifieng its executions properly.

i need to know how to protect my EA with password .so that i can see that my EA starts working from the brokers server.

regaring whipsaw details i am attching the file

please do the coding for same

bye thanks

shwetha

Files:

I do not know exactly about password but there is some thread in MetaTrader Discussion section about it (with pieces of code as well).

hope u r free now to code

i hope u r now free to code the remaining part for whipsaw codition.no multiple lots in the same direction, and to modify the stoploss to ema34 *pips of every previos bar

i hope u will do the same at earliest

i trade in eur/usd on one hour time frame......

thanks

cucurucu:

Reason: