Indicators: Money Manager Graphic Tool

Money Manager Graphic Tool:

Money Manager Graphic Tool shows Lot Size, Ratio, Risk and opens orders (Buy, Sell, Buy Stop, Buy Limit, Sell Stop, Sell Limit).

Author: takycard

Automated-Trading:

Money Manager Graphic Tool:

Author: takycard

This looks really a very useful tool. Wonderful! Thank you for sharing.

I have tried it quickly. But I still need to explore it more. I will post here, if I have any suggestions.

***** (5 stars) from me. :-) 

Sam Pat:

This looks really a very useful tool. Wonderful! Thank you for sharing.

I have tried it quickly. But I still need to explore it more. I will post here, if I have any suggestions.

***** (5 stars) from me. :-) 

especially do not hesitate to ask me questions. And if you have requests to add an option, do not hesitate either :)

takycard:
especially do not hesitate to ask me questions. And if you have requests to add an option, do not hesitate either :)

Unfortunately it does not show the box on my platform. i run indicator and the EA as your described instruction.

I think there is some mistake on indicator or EA calling tags! 

Hamidreza Taheri:

Unfortunately it does not show the box on my platform. i run indicator and the EA as your described instruction.

I think there is some mistake on indicator or EA calling tags! 

Hello :)

well I do not know if you speak of window or button to place an order.

in the case of the window, it is visible only when using the shortcut B or S (if you did not change them).

If its the button, then you have to have activated the EA script, the "autotrading" button activated, and especially should the options of EA script, the box checked "authorize the automatic opening order "is checked.

Can you tell me if this has been done. 

This is a wonderful tool. Thank you "takycard" once again for sharing it.

Could you please add -

(A) Magic Number (which also gets displayed in the Box (e.g. Magic # 458907)

(B) Select 0 % for Risk, so that the order gets placed with the Lot we select with default Take_Profit and Stop_Loss

(C) On/Off show SL Line (turn on and off Stop_Loss) - just like you currently have "On/Off show TP Line"

Thank you very much in advance. 

So far so good! Thank you very much!!

Sam Pat:

This is a wonderful tool. Thank you "takycard" once again for sharing it.

Could you please add -

(A) Magic Number (which also gets displayed in the Box (e.g. Magic # 458907)

(B) Select 0 % for Risk, so that the order gets placed with the Lot we select with default Take_Profit and Stop_Loss

(C) On/Off show SL Line (turn on and off Stop_Loss) - just like you currently have "On/Off show TP Line"

Thank you very much in advance. 

Hi :)

thank you.

for (A) ok no problem

for (B) you can already choose the lot you want, play with the Lot Size in the Sandbox, its this Lot size used for open order

for (C) well its possible, but it will not be an Money manager anymore :), it is not faster to take an order directly by using MT4? think about and tell me if you really need it, if yes, i'll add it. 

takycard:

Hi :)

thank you.

for (A) ok no problem

for (B) you can already choose the lot you want, play with the Lot Size in the Sandbox, its this Lot size used for open order

for (C) well its possible, but it will not be an Money manager anymore :), it is not faster to take an order directly by using MT4? think about and tell me if you really need it, if yes, i'll add it. 

Hi takycard,

Thank you for your reply

(A) That would be great. Thanks

(B) That is fine. I agree, we can adjust the Lot Size in the Sandbox

(C) That is a very valid point. I suppose, if you add "SL Y/N", it would not be Money Manager anymore. But I think it would still be a good idea to have this option, so that if someone adds more Trades under the same Magic Number and this way I suppose your EA would also be a "Trade Manager", if you add a button to "Close All at $nn Profit (where we could select the Profit Amount $nn). If you could do this, that would be much appreciated.

Sam Pat:

Hi takycard,

Thank you for your reply

(A) That would be great. Thanks

(B) That is fine. I agree, we can adjust the Lot Size in the Sandbox

(C) That is a very valid point. I suppose, if you add "SL Y/N", it would not be Money Manager anymore. But I think it would still be a good idea to have this option, so that if someone adds more Trades under the same Magic Number and this way I suppose your EA would also be a "Trade Manager", if you add a button to "Close All at $nn Profit (where we could select the Profit Amount $nn). If you could do this, that would be much appreciated.

its done, you need to wait for moderator approuval :)

I've made a correction on the EA, when you open the EA on two or more windows, the order sell/buy fail often and the pending order are mixe up. Know the order are correctly executed.

takycard:

its done, you need to wait for moderator approuval :)

I've made a correction on the EA, when you open the EA on two or more windows, the order sell/buy fail often and the pending order are mixe up. Know the order are correctly executed.

thank you takycard! 

Reason: