Indicators: Money Manager Graphic Tool - page 8

V6 is ready? thanks a lot

Hi, thanks a lot. Do you have this tool for MT5?

Hi William Roeder an update as a gift to your fans would be very good! The current bugs are:
Moving the lines changes and zero divide when the lines intersect ... Happy New Year!

William Roeder:

The original was just boolean. I created the enum precisely for that purpose. Somehow forgot to change the variable type but did all its uses. V6 coming soon.

Ya, dude we're waiting for v6 since some time now... ETA?

:)

Only visual changes to v5 - for 1920x1080 screen resolution.

takycard:

Hello :)

well I do not know if you speak of window or button to place an order.

in the case of the window, it is visible only when using the shortcut B or S (if you did not change them).

If its the button, then you have to have activated the EA script, the "autotrading" button activated, and especially should the options of EA script, the box checked "authorize the automatic opening order "is checked.

Can you tell me if this has been done.

HI Takycard,

do you have the EA that runs with this Indicator?

Money_Manager_EA.mq4?

thanks

Great Tool!

Any chance of creating it for MT5?

Kristina Suh: HI Takycard,do you have the EA that runs with this Indicator?

Takycard abandoned this a long time ago. I rewrote it to be a EA only. V5 is at: 'Money Manager Graphic Tool' indicator by 'takycard' - Risk Management - Articles, Library comments - MQL5 programming forum - Page 6 #55 2018.01.14 and modified for screen resolution #75 2020.02.17

William Roeder:

Takycard abandoned this a long time ago. I rewrote it to be a EA only. V5 is at: 'Money Manager Graphic Tool' indicator by 'takycard' - Risk Management - Articles, Library comments - MQL5 programming forum - Page 6 #55 2018.01.14 and modified for screen resolution #75 2020.02.17

Hi William,

Such a great tool!

I'm waiting for the version 6.

Thank you.

Andre A. Muliana #:

Hi William,

Such a great tool!

I'm waiting for the version 6.

Thank you.

bconnelly #:

Great Tool!

Any chance of creating it for MT5?

Hey guys I started working on converting some of the code to MT5 because I needed it to work in MT5 for my own use. I have attached the code below.

Update: Added changes to most recent MT4 version of the code, file "order_graphic_tool_v5_5basic_visual_mod_for_1920x10802"

//| 15-Feb-2021 Updated by pcfxalerts (pcfxalerts@gmail.com)

//|   - Added external input to set the account balance to something other than the balance you have with the broker.

//|   - added separators to inputs

//|   - added input to turn on / off sounds

//|   - added input "Default Stop Loss Pips"

//|   - added inputs to change box height/width  
Reason: