Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 289

danil77783:

I'm sorry, I don't quite understand. For what reason is it banned? And you can't automate the indicator?

The code used to have authorship, but now it is stolen, so working with such code is not welcome.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

The code used to have authorship but has now become stolen, so working with such code is not welcome.

Yes............ I see, then, geez, how to legalise it? And automate it? ........ I guess you can't help. Or can you suggest how to automate it?

danil77783:

Yeah............ I see, then, geez, how do you legalise it? And automate it? ........ I guess you can't help. Or, can you give some hints on how to automate it?

You can't putOrderSend in the indicator, the indicator can't trade, you need an advisor

Vitaly Muzichenko: No, it's this one:

The Comment function outputs the text in the upper left corner of the main window. Accordingly IndicatorShortName displays the text in the upper left corner of the indicator subwindow. It is usually used in OnInit, in some indicators it is used in OnCalculate - look it up and delete

STARIJ:

The Comment function outputs the text in the upper left corner of the main window. Accordingly, IndicatorShortName outputs the text in the upper left corner of the indicator subwindow. Usually it is used in OnInit, but in some indicators it is used in OnCalculate - look it up and delete

Somehow I couldn't remove it, try it yourself on standard rsi.

The problem is solved in a different way, it seems to work according to the algorithm, but it eats up a bit more resources, but it's not critical.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

You can't putOrderSend in the indicator, the indicator doesn't know how to trade, you need an EA

No, I got it. Anyway, thanks for the reply. I am saying write an Expert Advisor on this indicator, maybe you can use an example of a similar indicator? I don't know if it is correct or not, may I get banned? I would not like to set anyone up..... I am grateful for your reply.

danil77783:

Yeah............ I see, then, geez, how do you legalise it? And automate it? ........ I guess you can't help. Or, can you give me a hint on how to automate it?

Imagine that you've been given a bicycle - and you don't have the skill to ride it - and you've been instructed to cover 1000 km on it. It takes you 2 weeks on foot and a month if you carry the bike... it's a month. But if you spend a week training, you can get there in a week on a bike. Maybe even faster.

If you try to use indicators to gain profit on Forex, it may take years. The faster way is to master the programming in a month, using simple examples, and then ...

Then what? Forex is a scam. According to statistics only 5% i.e. 1 out of 20 and in fact much less get profit from trading on Forex

I appreciate your tech support, that's why I say that I don't want to screw anyone, but I also want to get help from))))))............. as in the saying do you remember))))))?

danil77783:

No, I got it. Anyway, thanks for the reply. I'm just saying, write an EA on this indicator, maybe on the example of a similar indicator, can you give me a hint? I don't know if this is the right question or not, may I get banned? I would not like to set anyone up..... I do not want to frame someone for it.

In order to write an EA, you don't have to open the indicator, you don't even need its source code.

Read it:

iCustom - Технические индикаторы - Справочник MQL4
  • docs.mql4.com

STARIJ:

Imagine that you have been given a bicycle - and no riding skill - and instructed to ride it for 1000 km. It's a two-week walk, and if you drag the bike... it's a month. But if you spend a week training, you can get there in a week on a bike. Maybe even faster.

If you try to make a profit in forex with indicators, it will take you years. It's quicker to master programming in a month using simple examples, and then ...

Then what? Forex is a scam. According to statistics only 5% i.e. 1 out of 20 and in fact much less get profit from trading on Forex

So, frankly speaking, trading robots are not profitable? It is easier to master programming in general and go down the other line?

Reason: