Is there any Online chat support? - page 27

Hello, please help me. I want Create a demo account in Android MetaTrader, but it does not connect
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
, then each symbol positions will be closed in the same order, in which they are opened, starting with the oldest one. In case of an attempt to close positions in a different order, the trader will receive an appropriate error. There are several types of accounts that can be opened on a trade server. The type of account on which an MQL5 program...

You can also try to create a demo account in the desktop terminal and then use those login credentials on your Android application.

Or you can also use the webtrader to make a new account https://www.mql5.com/en/trading

MetaTrader 5 Web Platform
MetaTrader 5 Web Platform
  • www.mql5.com
Connect to your account and trade in financial markets directly from your browser

Hello, why i dont see Paypal as a method of top up my acc?

Tihomir Deliev:
Hello, why i dont see Paypal as a method of top up my acc?
This is the thread about paypal:
PayPal Withdrawal Not Available 

Please How do I get My MQL5 user name

Kelechi Njoku:

Please How do I get My MQL5 user name

Its the one you have chosen upon registering with MQL5.com, the last part of your profile link: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/activate123

Sergey Golubev:
This is the thread about paypal:
PayPal Withdrawal Not Available 

maybe someone can shed some light over what's going on because so far in that thread the question 'why' it's removed and when/if it's coming back still unanswered!

Kenneth Parling:

maybe someone can shed some light over what's going on because so far in that thread the question 'why' it's removed and when/if it's coming back still unanswered!

I do not know. We (moderators) are not informed.
This is the weekend so I hope the paypal will come back for the next days.
If not so I will ask the admins for more information about.

Sergey Golubev:
I do not know. We (moderators) are not informed.
This is the weekend so I hope the paypal will come back for the next days.
If not so I will ask the admins for more information about.

okay great Sergey,thanks

have been trying to purchase a VPS instance, payment processing just goes into a loop

anyone else having this problem ?   saw that Paypal was down temporarily, is Cred Card processing in general down?

thx     jabookaman

Reason: