PayPal Withdrawal Not Available at the moment

I have noticed that PayPal Withdrawal is Not Available .

Do you have the same problem ?

Young Ho Seo:

I have noticed that PayPal Withdrawal is Not Available .

Do you have the same problem ?

Yeah , not available

Somebody has reported this issue to mql5?

Just checked now, not available, I think they are working on it

same problem here.  i can not withdrawl funds because paypal is gone.  i can not use webmoney because it is blocked in the United States.  the visa/mastercard option fails also.  there is no way to remove funds from mql5 now.  unfortunately this will leave no other option then removing the tester agents completely if they don't have a way of removing funds.

Yeah, why it was removed?

Can someone tell us why it's removed and when(if) it's coming back again. I guess there's a reason for removal but i haven't yet seen any information about this around.....

how can deposit and withdraw money😥😥😥😥

If I am right, then PayPal method is also not available as a mean of purchasing product or service too.

Hence, PayPal is not available in both direction.

Any of you which had paypal disappear registered as sellers?  they require you to provide id. I am curious if the paypal  option disappeared only for those that haven't registered as official sellers or if paypal disappeared for everyone, including registered sellers that went through the id verification process.  thank you for response

Victor Carrion:
Any of you which had paypal disappear registered as sellers?  they require you to provide id. I am curious if the paypal  option disappeared only for those that haven't registered as official sellers or if paypal disappeared for everyone, including registered sellers that went through the id verification process.  thank you for response

So you can use the PayPal withdrawal from your seller's  account now ?

Reason: