Terrible Service

Despite numerous communications, for quite a long time now, with the service desk, they do not have the common courtesy to respond. Whats the use of having this website if one cannot contact them. I purchased a specific indicator but the wrong one was downloaded. When brought to the attention to the service desk the only response I received was a stupid "read the rules" comment. I did not ask for a refund just for the correct indicator to be downloaded. No comment from them. I noticed that another member also had this problem but he was refunded. Talk about double standards. I do not somehow think I will ever purchase anything from this useless site!

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Sergey Golubev, 2020.09.18 06:40

If you can not add or can not download your purchased indicator to the chart so it may be because of the following reasons:

• you have an issue with Community login in Metatrader;
  • your activation was lost because of Winfows update and you need to delete indicator from the Market folder and inst all it once again,
  • it may be some other technical reasons.

No one will discuss/evaluate this situation in case you did not provide any technical proofs about anything (about Community tab, about Inyernet Explorer version 11, and more). So, you can try to fix it by yourself reading the information below:

----------------

Make sure -

• that you have Internet Explorer the latest version installed on your PC (I am having version 11);
  • that you are using the latest build of Metatrader,
  • that you are login to Community folder using your login - not your email.
  • that your password is less than 10 characters (if your password is 10 or more characters - change this password; read this thread for information).

1. "authorization failed" issue solving #1
2. possible fixing #71 and #80
3. product is purchased but not downloaded yet https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/333647
4. all possible options and about what to do: post #9
5. how it was solved: post #13

and more (about refund) -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!

Sergey Golubev, 2020.09.08 14:24

As far as I know - there are no refund options in the Market.
I know the following way for refund: if the product is not activated/installed by you so you can cancel your purchase.

Reason: