Get in touch with developers using Service Desk! - page 23

kugla:
DELETE MY ACCOUNT NOW
You should write to the service desk with this request

Hi,

I tried install MT5 but  has this err "The program can't start because ÿàiplus.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem". Could you help me?

Thanks, 

Sir:

I purchased a utility [name/link of the Market product deleted]

I tried it on a demo terminal. I am now trying to install it on my live trading account I have 999 activations remaining.

When I click install on the terminal nothing happens. I have tried copying the ex4 file to the experts folder but

it does not show up. What can I do to activate this?

Thank you,

FAS

keflex:

Sir:

I purchased a utility [name/link of the Market product deleted]

I tried it on a demo terminal. I am now trying to install it on my live trading account I have 999 activations remaining.

When I click install on the terminal nothing happens. I have tried copying the ex4 file to the experts folder but

it does not show up. What can I do to activate this?

Thank you,

FAS

Means: you are trying to activate (download) this product on the other Metatrader?

Did you login to Community with mql5 login/pass? (In Metatrader: Tools - Options - Community)?

You can write to the service desk because there are many particularities: you are on VPS or not, do you have IE8 or higher, Windows or Linux, and so on.

Sir:

Yes I am trying to install it to another instance of MT4 on the same computer.

Yes I logged in to the Community with my login/password in Tools->Options->Community in

the second instance.

Thank you,

Fas

Sergey Golubev:
Means: you are trying to activate (download) this product on the other Metatrader?

Did you login to Community with mql5 login/pass? (In Metatrader: Tools - Options - Community)?

You can write to the service desk because there are many particularities: you are on VPS or not, do you have IE8 or higher, Windows or Linux, and so on.

Hi, Can you please check my account is correct. I was trading automatically using the virtual server on CALM signal, this stopped auto trading on the 1st Dec and still isn't auto trading. I also subscribed to small to BIG oney and this account isn't trading at all.

My broker is Pepperstone. Could you please list some things for me to check and also let me know if the problem is with my account with you or with MQL5 server.

Thanks, Jamie 

jamiewalker1:

Hi, Can you please check my account is correct. I was trading automatically using the virtual server on CALM signal, this stopped auto trading on the 1st Dec and still isn't auto trading. I also subscribed to small to BIG oney and this account isn't trading at all.

My broker is Pepperstone. Could you please list some things for me to check and also let me know if the problem is with my account with you or with MQL5 server.

Thanks, Jamie 

You can write to the service desk (the ticket) using your profile for example.

IndicatorCreate can not pass more as 64 parameters!

However the MQL5 Reference  /  Timeseries and Indicators Access / IndicatorCreate states: You can pass no more than 256 parameters

Receive a fault message with 65 elements:

2016.12.08 13:52:46.474 Core 1 2010.01.01 00:00:00   E086400203 LokForTreFil_01 (20160201).mqh CForTreFil_01::InitCustomInd line 753 - ArraySize(parameters) =  65
2016.12.08 13:52:46.474 Core 1 2010.01.01 00:00:00   CForTreFil_01::InitCustomInd: error initializing chart object

Receive no fault message with 64 elements:

2016.12.08 14:02:33.890 Core 1 2010.01.01 00:00:00   E086400531 LokForTreFil_01 (20160201).mqh CForTreFil_01::InitCustomInd line 753 - ArraySize(parameters) =  64
2016.12.08 14:02:33.890 Core 1 program file added: Indicators\LokIndicators\LokForTreInd_01 (20160201).ex5. 551258 bytes loaded

Now I like to use all 256 elements;

Please comment how to proceed!

Hi. I bought a robot from  Boris Armenteros called  Two Moving Average crossover. I paid in full almost a month ago. Even though I paid through Paypal and the money was shown as received, a 5 day hold was placed on the download. The five days have passed long ago, but I still can't download the robot. Please assist. Maxbillzzz.

ichimoku:

Dear Admin Service Desk

I'm purchased Transaction Repeater Full and use for some day. I'm use 2 computer(No1 and No2) and activated 2 computer for you ea : only one computer (No1 or No2) I'm open 4 MT4 (1 master and 3 slaver) and Transaction Repeater Full run good and fast in 2-3h.

I trade scalping and alway use 2 computer to monitor all information. If I want to use Transaction Repeater: only one computer after 5-7h my computer running 8-10 program:  4 x MT4, web, another program...and too slow.

I try: No1 computer open 2 MT4 ( 1 master+ slaver 1) and No2 computer open 2 MT4 (slaver 2,3). => slaver 2,3 can't not receive Transaction Repeater order.

I think Transaction Repeater active only in one computer slightly inconvenient for users (use multi brokers and >1 computers) .

Please help me activate to to fix this problem?  Example you approver active for me 2 times with 2 hardware active but 2 hardware not independence (config under one my MQL5 account to copy order each other hardware easy)?

Thanks for reading

Read the first post on how to contact the Service Desk. This forum thread is NOT the Service Desk.
Reason: