VPS not working on my MT5

Dear Technical team,

I started renting VPS from MQL5 two days ago and paid the monthly subscription, it started working fine on the same day and yesterday, but today it seems not connecting at all. Please see the attached file, yesterday was saying connected and today asking for subscription again, tried switching off and one but still the VPS not working at all, I have EA running on my account cant have the delay

Files:
VPS_MT5.png  91 kb

Sheereen Taweel:

Dear Technical team,

I started renting VPS from MQL5 two days ago and paid the monthly subscription, it started working fine on the same day and yesterday, but today it seems not connecting at all. Please see the attached file, yesterday was saying connected and today asking for subscription again, tried switching off and one but still the VPS not working at all, I have EA running on my account cant have the delay

The fact that you paid for your MQL5 VPS doesn't mean that you've set it up correctly.

Follow the instructions below, after step 16:

https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/745692

Hi, just wondering if there are any restrictions for VPS, because I am noticing the EAs only working in the morning sessions, and totally stop during the day and evening, although the setup for MA and Stoch are hit couple of times

Sheereen Taweel #:

Hi, just wondering if there are any restrictions for VPS, because I am noticing the EAs only working in the morning sessions, and totally stop during the day and evening, although the setup for MA and Stoch are hit couple of times

EAs will not work with MQL5 VPS at all in case those EAs are using or trying to use dll (so, it is the resiriction).
Any other situation or "thinkings" are related to MQL5 VPS logs/journal because everything should be written there (any error if any, or why if error).

Also - you can check the procedure/instruction about MQL5 VPS (it is for EAs from the Market but we can sue this instruction for any EAs for example):

----------------------
Two blog posts with instruction about HowTo -

How to buy, install, test and use a MT5 Expert Advisor 

How to buy, install, test and use a MT4 Expert Advisor

• www.mql5.com
How to buy, install, test and use a MT5 Expert Advisor Here is a step by step guide for buying, installing, testing and using a Metatrader 5 Expert Advisor (Robot, Bot are whatever): 1. First make

Sheereen Taweel #:

Hi, just wondering if there are any restrictions for VPS, because I am noticing the EAs only working in the morning sessions, and totally stop during the day and evening, although the setup for MA and Stoch are hit couple of timesit maybe

it may you using the EA that link to a .DLL file.

at first, lets try to uncheck this (Allow DLL imports) checkbox:

Reason: