Get in touch with developers using Service Desk! - page 51

arnaud hoffstetter:

Hello

I am a user of MT4 and just decided to use MT5

the problem is that when trying to modify parameters in the input tab when I switch to an other tab and come back to the input tab all the parmaters are systematically reinitialized...

How can we sort this out?

If you are talking about optimization/backtesting so use the suggestion on the following post:

Hi, 

I want to delete this account, or at least remove this phone number from this account, as this was a previous account I used and I forgot its email and password. So I made a new account to then find out that my Meta ID was still in use from the previous account and my phone number, so I found what email I used and reset its password, but I cant remove its number from this account to put it on my other. 

Thanks

Hi there,

MT5 on IOS 12.2

Resetting charts to default, all drawings and indicators. 

I can’t say when it exactly happens, sometimes in long background run, another time after closing and opening.

Please do something with this issue.

Thank you

I'm trying to put an EA i got here via the market which was free on an other computer cause i'm upgrading from windows home to pro and i will lose the validation anyways. I tried and it does not work on the other computer cause of the new security setup for EAs. How can i get the 1 activation for my EA? It's mentioned in a few threads. I tried to update the EA and that doesn't work either.. I'm allowed the update as per the developers first give away terms.

Help would be appreciated. I only found reference to this helping desk...

Thank you

hi, i have 2 account and i need to delete one of them. tell me how plz?

Hello, 

I purchased two EAs on the website version of the market place, But I can not install them on my terminal. Please help.

carternick:
Hello, 

I purchased two EAs on the website version of the market place, But I can not install them on my terminal. Please help.

Login into your MQL5 account in MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Community (tab) and then go down to the Market tab (in the Terminal window) and click on the Purchased option, to see your purchases.

Click the Install option on the right and you are done.

Hello,

Is there anybody from Service Desk staff ? Service Desk section was cancelled. I declared a bug to Service Desk section,staff said that it could be solve only broker side. But the problem couldn't solve from broker. Local broker firm says the problem occurs by MT5 terminal. Can anybody help?  

ekren Clausewitz:

Hello,

Is there anybody from Service Desk staff ? Service Desk section was cancelled. I declared a bug to Service Desk section,staff said that it could be solve only broker side. But the problem couldn't solve from broker. Local broker firm says the problem occurs by MT5 terminal. Can anybody help?  

The service desk is dealing with financial issues only for now.
And any other issues/possible bugs/suggestions/ideas/etc should be discussed on the forum.

For information.

hello.

I would like for my account to be deleted asap, because I do not need it. my user name is ro18.

thanks in advanced 

Reason: