MT4 account number

Where in MT4 do I see my account number?
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

At the left top of the MT4 platform.

Also, in Navigator / Accounts. 

hi ; is it safe to show my mt4 account number to people ? the account number on the top left corner of the mt4 platform ?  thanks

Hi. I lost my phone that I was using for trading. I got a new phone. But now I can't get to link my broker account with the MT4 because of the MT4 account number and password. I don't  have them. What do I do?

Skutzman:
Hi. I lost my phone that I was using for trading. I got a new phone. But now I can't get to link my broker account with the MT4 because of the MT4 account number and password. I don't  have them. What do I do?

I think - nothing you can do in case you forgot account number and password.
You can ask the broker but as far as I understand - the brokers are not keeping the passwords (they do not know passwords) ... but try with broker ...

Skutzman:

You can always reset your account password in the client area of your broker website.

So, visit the website of your broker, locate your account and look for the reset account password option.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You can always reset your account password in the client area of your broker website.

So, visit the website of your broker, locate your account and look for the reset account password option.

Thank you Eleni. 
Reason: