Pair trading and multicurrency arbitrage. The showdown. - page 10

Roman Poshtar #:

I don't need it. I just want my readers to make money. That's all. With the commercial version, I only charge for the work. not $1,000. I know there's a lot of people who are struggling with this subject and can't get started...

I'll explain now - how it's even done (like ideally).

-----------------------

You (someone) - create a topic.
The first post in the topic - is a review of the entire branch.
For example - where now to look for the source code, which is discussed, where are the key posts of the branch, which should read the newcomer? here are already 9 sheets ...
So here: everything - the first of your post.

--------------------

1. You make a new version of your free "something" - this new version is the source in the first post (and the old one too).
Because newcomers (and they are the majority on the forum) - so easier: you do not need to read all the posts (there are 9 sheets),
especially since many of them do not understand Russian at all and use machine translation.

Therefore - the first post in the branch - it is like a summary (overview, with links to other posts, and sources that discuss and so on).

If the branch according to the rules (no commerce, and no "discussion of commerce", and commercial PR) -
then you just send me in a private message text, for example, "please edit the title post ....".

That is, if there are in the title (first) post the rules of the branch and this post as summary (and there are no violations from the point of view of moderators),
then here the moderator works for you.

--------------------

2. Branch rules.
This is highly desirable, and is done in the title/first post. It can be one sentence, or a lot of text or little ...
And here - the same thing - if the thread is without violations (from the point of view of moderators), then you can public moderator
(me, if I am already here) - say (in private): "edit the title post .... " and so on .

--------------------

3. The thread itself.
Discussion, links, self-piracy, links to Market products and even more so to third-party ones are strictly forbidden.

Example.
If someone posts criticism - it's OK (there are professionals here on mql5 portal, including on this topic).
But if there is a lot of criticism and he criticism (even if correct) just spoils the development of your branch -
you can ask (or ask me through a private message to advise him or do it myself)
to create your own branch with criticism (where you will not post anything, and he will post in his).

In English forum there is an understanding that if a user has opened a thread (topik starter, and in English forum - abbreviation OP),
he is the owner of the thread. And all claims about what is there in the branch - to him (in your case - to you).

--------------------

4. Commerce.
If the branch (as well as other branches on "criticism") - promoted - then the very commerce in the Market will go better.
Newcomers will simply know you.

--------------------

5. Groups and channels.
What it is - an announcement here https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/388724
Groups - for talking to potential or existing customers, and channels - just to bring information.
Links to channels and groups (if they are on the topic of your branch) - are allowed in the branch.

But please pay special attention to the fact that not so much Russian-speaking groups/channels will be needed, but English-speaking ones.
This is not because I am an English-speaking forum moderator, but simply there are more potential clients there.

For example, I have channels, two groups are for admins (but all are English-speaking).
This is for information.

Need arbitration? - Here it is
Files:
081214.zip  3598 kb

In general, the situation so far is such that trading two pairs for some reason comes out better than a cross. I do not know what it is connected with. I am still conducting experiments. Next sov on the attached indicators.
Files:

Roman Poshtar #:
In general, the situation so far is such that trading two pairs for some reason comes out better than a cross. I do not know what it is connected with. I am still conducting experiments. Next sov on the attached indicators.
Thank you. I will test.

Yes, folks, it's a challenge. We're getting there. I don't know if I'll be able to make it to Monday with a signal or not. I'll do my best.)

What signal? What's your hurry?
We need to study everything, to lay it all out.
To trade. To draw conclusions, to fix something!
And you just give me a signal?!

Roman Kutemov #:
What signal? What's your hurry?
We have to study everything, put it all in order.
To trade. To draw conclusions - to fix something!
And you just give me a signal?!

I've already studied everything. I've drawn conclusions by optimising the bundles. I gave you the version with closing on profit. There is no sense and time to trade manually, what is the point of sitting and looking at the monitor, let the robot do everything. I will put on demo as soon as I finish. Further I am writing an owl according to the indicators posted above.

Judging by the results of optimisation, the account will be very busy. There will be a lot of trades. The demo will be from Alpari.

Roman Poshtar #:

I've already looked into it. I've drawn conclusions by optimising the bundles. The version with closing on profit gave. There is no sense and time to trade manually, what is the point of sitting and looking at the monitor, let the robot do everything. I will put on demo as soon as I finish. Further I will write an owl on the indicators posted above.

I suggest you....
If it will be possible to use the basic version, put here for tests and optimisation the starting version..... free of charge.
For example on two legs.... with the same volumes.... basic..... type straight two pairs euro-bucks and pound-dollar. The sizes of type legs the same volume.... At your discretion - what variant can be made and counted as a type of starting. Basic. Without tn contrivances..... and automatic calculations such as the number of legs of spread, trading directions, like three and more legs of traded spread and so on.....
Like trawl profits on equity.... all this at your discretion can be placed in the paid one.... here - basic.... two legs, sl, tr, on legs, simultaneous entry and exit on spread legs, on crossing of indicator lines 2 line+1 entry on divergence of lines - also that this divergence can be reversed and the beginning of their convergence - all for the free version..... it is even possible without averaging.... in the basic version....
It is desirable at once with a set file for optimisation of values of parameters with range values..... parameters....

Like in the base all described a la for fools "in quotes in the branch Spread Trading. More on mt4 https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/122468
Thanks for understanding....
Let's stop there - we'll make a little money and buy a paid - more extended variant of expa from you in the market.....

Roman Shiredchenko #:
If it will be possible in the basic version put here for tests and optimisation the starting version.... for free.

You're kidding me. I wrote above that I do for the market everything that is implemented in the free version that I posted here. I will not chew for "fools". The free version is here. In my signal will be the same only in one owl on a set of bundles. As it is I don't know how else to chew on something like this. In my opinion everyone here is very slow, do you want to spend 2-3 months on one strategy. I have everything simple and fast = strategy - owls - tester - demo - real. As fast as possible. Hands in one place! You'll never be able to keep up with the robot. Well, I'm disappointed. Hurry up and join.

Reason: