Cost of writing the TOR - page 3

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Well, with a calm, patient nature, this approach has its place. I, too, am prepared to write a ToR, but the customer should at least be able to verbally express a thought. But when he's blubbering and mooing...

My forex broker may be of different types, but I cannot make it work with some forex robots. I asked him to recompile it. Oops, a lot of compilation errors. I ask what version of the terminal - an ancient version 17**. I ask to install the latest one, in the lower right corner of mql5.com

The reply was deadly, why should I download them, I'll download them from insta, they are the best broker and they have developed everything. The curtain...

Doesn't the Insta terminal update itself?

Evgeniy Zhdan:
Alexey Volchanskiy:

Well, with a calm, patient nature, this approach has its place. I, too, am prepared to write a ToR, but the customer should at least be able to verbally express a thought. But when he's blubbering and mooing...

I have already registered and I have already managed to open an Expert Advisor on my EA. I asked him to recompile it. Oops, a lot of compilation errors. I ask what version of the terminal - an ancient version 17**. I ask to use the latest one, in the lower right corner of the mql5.com site.

The reply was deadly, why should I download them, I'll download them from insta, they are the best broker and they have developed everything. The curtain...

Doesn't the terminal update itself on Insta?

I do not know what it is connected to, I am not interested, but the last two versions were 17** I do not remember.

The easiest way to assess this: time expenditure. For example, spend 10 hours writing your terms of reference. Let's say an hour costs $20. Then the client has to pay $200. But, as a rule, the customer thinks that the programmer understood his idea (which he described in 3 words), and there is no need to pay for his TOR, to put it in literary terms...

Experience shows that fighting with such ghouls about payment of TOR is meaningless ... So they get [for their "generosity"] in the code non-normalized prices, division by zero, etc.

Dennis Kirichenko:
The easiest way to measure it is in terms of time. For example, spent 10 hours writing TOR. Let's say an hour costs $20. Then the client must pay $200. But, as a rule, the client thinks that the programmer understood his idea (which he described in 3 words), and there is no need to pay for the TOR, to put it in literary terms...

Good thing the client did not offer the ToR itself as payment for the work, which almost every client associates with the Holy Grail

Alexey Volchanskiy:
The question is simple. The customer is unable to write the ToR, sent a video, also muddy. How much can it cost to write the ToR for him?

Tell them you are too busy. If the customer can't write what they want, then they just don't know themselves. If it's just a video, you won't complete the project. In such cases, I always remember the lines from the mountaineer song - "Others will come, replacing comfort with risk and exorbitant work". Just give others a chance to develop...)))) Or get bummed out.

The clue could be here. (don't just copy it, but take the idea itself)

https://znaytovar.ru/gost/2/FERp_8104012001_Federalnye_edi.html

ФЕРп 81-04-01-2001 Федеральные единичные расценки на пусконаладочные работы. Сборник 1. Электротехнические устройства
  • znaytovar.ru
  • znaytovar.ru
Москва 2003 г. Настоящие федеральные единичные расценки (ФЕРп) предназначены для определения сметной стоимости, а также для расчетов за выполненные пусконаладочные работы по электротехническим устройствам. Сборник разработан в уровне цен базового района (Московская область) по состоянию на 1 января 2000 года. РАЗРАБОТАНЫ ФГУП ЦНИИЭУС...

Serhii Lendych:

Tell them you are too busy. If the customer can't write what they want, then they just don't know themselves. If it's just a video, you won't complete the project.

Aah! Oh! You have to respond with a counter video... It should be epic - Alexei, laptop (preferably two), pharmacy, street lamp...

Maxim Kuznetsov:
Aah! Oh! We should reply with a counter video... It should be epic - Alexei, laptop (preferably two), pharmacy, street lamp...

Should we just ignore his messages? He'll boo a couple of times and then forget. He'll look for another programmer.

Evgeniy Zhdan:

Should we just ignore his messages? He'll boo a couple of times and then forget. He will look for another programmer.

why would volchansky need another programmer? :-)))))))

Maxim Kuznetsov:
why would Wolchansky need another programmer ? :-)))))))

The customer will be looking for another

Reason: