FORTS looking for MT5 trader - page 13

Mihail Marchukajtes:
So it will not be. They are not fools to give you such an opportunity. So that in case of any sudden moves they can pay you out of their own pocket. 30 transactions a second and you say you're not trying to cheat them. Take the money not from the market, but from the broker himself. If you want such a speed of execution, then register directly with the stock exchange itself. Why did you go to a broker?

I wonder how he will take money from the broker? This is not forex, the broker is only an intermediary and works for a commission. The broker, on the contrary, should be happy about the high frequency of trades. More trades - more commission.

Vitalii Ananev:

I wonder how he will take money from the broker? This is not forex, the broker is only an intermediary and works for a commission. The broker, on the contrary, should be happy about the high frequency of trades. More trades - more commission.

There is still slippage. I'm just saying... Just thinking out loud...

Mihail Marchukajtes:
Slippage has not been abolished. I'm just saying... Just thinking out loud...

So... Looks like you need to refresh your understanding of stock trading and what a broker is.

OK, there are two people, one wants to buy, the other wants to sell, they go to the exchange and one person sells the other a contract. The exchange does not want to work with retail because it has a b2b model, it is not interested in serving a crowd of clients. Therefore, it gives this right to brokers. The broker broadcasts the flow of orders to the client. I see an order in the market for 10 Gazprom contracts and the price of 10 roubles per share suits me, I press the 'buy on the market' button. But ping and all, this volume has already been bought and my order comes to the exchange, and it says that I want to buy 10 contracts on the market. But there are bids for 9 contracts at 11 rubles and 20 contracts at 12 rubles in the system. The exchange converts my order and I am fulfilled partially at 11 rubles and additionally 1 contract at 12 rubles.

That's how simplified it works. Now consider the situation... The broker is slow and takes two minutes to execute. That is, from my clicking the button to the execution takes 2 minutes, at what price will I be poured? And who will lose on this slippage? The broker? or someone else? suggest your answers.

The broker does not lose money here, he does not care how much you lose or how many trades you make per second (only if he saves on servers), he takes a commission for sending an order to the exchange and that's it. Unless this same broker uses fraudulent schemes and deliberately delays your orders for his own benefit, but if this is proven, problems will start. That is how it should work in general terms. If it doesn't work like that, it's fraud.

There is no way a broker can lose money at all, it is impossible.

Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Виды заявок в стакане цен
Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Виды заявок в стакане цен
  • www.mql5.com
Для биржевых инструментов доступно окно "Стакан цен", в котором можно посмотреть текущие заявки на покупку и продажу. Для каждой заявки указано желаемое направление торговой операции, требуемый объем и запрашиваемая цена. Для получения информации...

Maxim Romanov:

There is no way a broker can lose money at all, it is impossible.

Study the subject...

So that the broker does not decide for the client, he is obliged to keep the client's money separate from his own. Just in case of his (the broker's) bankruptcy.

onedollarusd:

Study the subject...

So that the broker does not decide for the client, he is obliged to keep the client's money separate from his own. Just in case of his (the broker's) bankruptcy.

1. Please explain what you have written in more detail.

2. Which market do you trade in?

prostotrader:

1. Please explain more fully what you have written.

2. What market do you trade in?

1. You are working through a broker. The broker is regulated in one/many jurisdictions. Read the contract before depositing funds and making transactions.

You need to name the brokers by name in more detail. This should not be done. It is not my business. My business is to be responsible for my funds myself. As sad as it is...

Keep an eye on the broker's news, what's going on with their business and how. In the public domain, where you have access. And don't keep a portfolio with one, no matter how cool it is.

2. All markets with buy/sell buttons and charts jumping around like stung. More speculation than investment. I'm not funding anyone for handouts in the form of % - start your own business than not an asset. You can generate cash flow there. That's me talking about myself. All indications like 'do this' 'open up' so-and-so... imho.

And I have a specific attitude to the RF market... Imho, it makes more sense to be there, where most of the "fate" of your funds is regulated transparently.

onedollarusd:

1. You are working through a broker. The broker is regulated in one/many jurisdictions. Read the contract before depositing funds and making transactions.

You need to name brokers by name in more detail. This should not be done. It is not my business. My business is to be responsible for my funds myself. As sad as it is...

Keep an eye on the broker's news, what's going on with their business and how. In the public domain, where you have access. And don't keep a portfolio with one, no matter how cool it is.

2. All markets with buy/sell buttons and charts jumping around like stung. More speculation than investment. I'm not funding anyone for handouts in the form of % - start your own business than not an asset. You can generate cash flow there. That's me talking about myself. All indications like 'do this' 'open up' so-and-so... imho.

And I have a specific attitude to the RF market... Imho, it makes more sense to be there, where most of the "fate" of your funds is regulated transparently.

It is possible to do without "water".

Answer the questions posedconcretely.

prostotrader:

You can do it without "water".

Answer the questions posedconcretely.

A broker should not (in theory, and in some places has no right to) settle his liabilities with client funds.

If the broker has stated and does not comply with the trading conditions - reason to think.

CME NYSE forex gimmicks. Futures most of the time. Forex CFDs.

onedollarusd:

A broker should not (in theory, and in some places has no right to) settle his liabilities with client funds.

If a broker has stated and fails to comply with trading conditions, reason to think twice.

CME NYSE forex gimmicks. Futures most of the time. Forex CFD.

Understandable.

1. "By idea", "Has no right" is not in Russia.

2. the topic is called "FORTS looking for an MT5 trader", if you don't trade on FORTS,

If you do not trade on FORTS, how do you know the rules and regulations?

prostotrader:

I see.

1. "By idea", "Not entitled" - this is not in Russia.

2. the topic is called "FORTS looking for an MT5 trader", if you don't trade on FORTS,

If you do not trade on FORTS, how do you know the rules and regulations?

You have to follow rules and regulations, either FORTS or SHMORTS. It is better to keep your money under control. If you have no questions about rules and regulations where you trade - everything is OK.

I wrote here for one reason: I could not get past the phrase that a broker cannot go bankrupt.

Reason: