ACTIONS news, forecasts, expectations 2022 - page 125

transcendreamer #:

and selling for roubles is of course an original move, but to deprive themselves of foreign exchange earnings 😃 such a strategy

do you think they will buy roubles for roubles for further settlements?

Aleksandr Volotko #:

Do you think they will buy ruble for ruble for further settlements?

Oh hey I was worried about you! I hope you are doing well and have taken the right steps...

My opinion is that the action taken is [a farce and stupidity bordering on idiocy] but it is better to discuss it in a New Sect than here...

Dear moderators!

Isn't it time to ban this American blabbermouth?

The Cossack is clearly a hired gun!

prostotrader #:

Dear moderators!

He's obviously a Cossack!

I don't think he said any such thing. The big long post is not his opinion copied from somewhere else.

He used to have "Russia" on his profile. Already changed his shoes. :)

Vitalii Ananev #:

He used to have "Russia" on his profile

I don't remember. Unless it was a long time ago.

prostotrader #:

Isn't it about time this American blabbermouth was banned?

You're welcome. It's just that he's looking on the other side. He's entitled. It's up to us to filter in our heads.

prostotrader #:

Dear moderators!

He's obviously a Cossack!

Sick man... I feel sorry for you zombie...

I don't seem to be allowed to link to brokers' websites here - so I didn't provide a link, but it's easy to google with the words "Getting ready for the opening of trading. It's going to be hot."

transcendreamer #:

Oh hey I was worried about you! I hope you are doing well and have taken the right steps...

My opinion is that the actions taken are [farcical and stupid bordering on idiotic] but it's better to discuss it in the New Sect than here...

Well, first of all, according to M.Delyagin, it will force the Russian central bank to lift sanctions.

Secondly, my personal opinion. If the buyer of ₽ pays for them, you know at what price, and transfers for delivery in rubles, the supplier gets a little more than that and then exchanges them at Bid.

So it is not here that you have to look for idiots.

Mikhail Makhovskii #:

п 3.12

So who are the unlearned?

The untrained are those with broken logic, unable to look at history for analogues and draw conclusions... and snapping back due to lack of arguments...

Alright bye everyone, best wishes for tomorrow's profits and good entry prices... Just don't go for the whole amount at once...

It probably makes sense to take into account that non-residents are frozen for now and this may have an effect later.

In any case, it is unacceptable to miss such a chance to earn in EM market, because EM always grows faster than stable economies.

Speculatively it is a very good situation.

Capitalism is with us! 💰

And to the zombified evil marginalists - forever working in a factory 😁

Reason: