FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1150

mmmoguschiy-new:
i understand that the message you quoted was about the eu. that's why i asked - why didn't you see any support there? and where is it? at 1142?

And for the pound - can you tell what it is and what is the purpose of the picture? i asked you about the limits of the quarter at the beginning of the 7th, before the events. what were they?

The boundaries of the block in the DB are a blueprint. They change and are accordingly not a reference point for trading. The same applies to all DB figures.

There is no support at 1142 and nothing to do there at all. The buy should be closed just at 1.12.

mmmoguschiy-new:
There you go! Just what I needed to prove! But a couple of days ago you were bawling your mouth off about how the yen couldn't go below those limits.
Maybe

Mighty, do you only know how to argue or do you read everything else?

mmmoguschiy-new:

at least explain what you mean. what do you mean by spread in the current context? The distance between the best prices of sellers and buyers? Then what do these squares have to do with it? The boundaries of the glass?

Yes. There's no need for a glass. Let's look at the chart.

mmmoguschiy-new:
Then the question arises - why is it so wide?

When you open an order one by one, do you look at the number? They are not one after the other in order.

There are orders everywhere, that is why it is wide.

That is all the wisdom of making trading decisions it seems.

Gone

For the fifth time, leave Rena alone. He's texting unconsciously, nothing but ciphers.

A strategy built on order ticketing. This is something new. And it makes a hell of a profit, doesn't it? We're all jealous.
That's hilarious.

new-rena:

I used to study martins and such ...The same martins irrespective of the selected selection of the lot exactly when the expanding triangle appears and lose .

new-rena:

Heh.

I've forgotten what a drawdown is and what a minus is

You said the same thing about the pound. Let's be honest. Now you just caught a sideways slide and the flag is in your hands. I understand that all your greatness is increasing for yourself. But any mirror can just break down.

new-rena:

Heh.

I've forgotten what a drawdown is and what a minus is.

The price is now exactly in the middle, i.e. where my purchases start and my sales end

It's easy to draw on the text situation ... but what will happen, say, if the gap leaves the channel and how to understand when it does... that's what interests a trader.

new-rena:

What's wrong with the pound?

It's just that I can see that you want to catch up with the price, and we saw that last time.

Gentlemen, draw it yourself.
Reason: