I want a lot of money have an idea - page 4

tpg-k156:
Well, I personally know someone who claims more than 500 quid a month in profits with this strategy.

More than 500 is how much? 1KKKK is also over 500, that would be enough for everyone. Absolute expression of your "man's" income shows that someone misunderstands something. If you put a million dollars in the bank, you can earn a lot more than $500 per month without any trading and associated risk. Profits from all kinds of investments and speculations are more interesting and informative to show as a percentage of invested money.

But I have not seen the idea proposed for discussion, it is not there.... The picture is about nothing....

But it will do for Friday's rubbish.)

Ah, now I get it.

How did this EA perform in testing?

I have not installed it on real or demo charts, because i can't add error handler and all sorts of useful features, and connection interruptions etc. may kill it. I don't know, I can't add error handler and other useful features may kill it. Well, the script was somewhere that just put it on the chart and it opens the opposite buy or sell stop with an enlarged lot, which greatly simplifies the work.)

tpg-k156:
If you don't reinvest, if you don't optimise (and why should you? :)), it's just straight up.
And then a sharp dive downwards.

Bicus:

Testing a similar EA at the moment.

Any (reasonable) deposit is killed by a prolonged flat.

A flat is a lower TF trend in a limited range ;), but how to explain this to an EA!

Bicus:
And then a sharp dive downwards.
There is no dive.

Can you tell me what your phrase "...for one break and a pass of the opening level and the system is gone" means?

tpg-k156:
for one break and a pass of the opening level and the system is gone:)

It remains to chisel the caliper according to Uralsky's method, so that "there is not a single break")

Imagine a break in the connection, you have not put a pendent and the price passes the level where you should have bought or sold, and all the value of the orders you placed earlier is gone.

Figar0:

It remains to chisel the caliper according to Uralsky's method, so that "there is not a single tear")

I think he must have lost it, maybe he was in a prolonged flat at the time and his 20 orders closed with a loss :D
Reason: