SSA or in Russian the "Goosebumps" method - page 3

she redraws

orb:
So you can't predict using the caterpillar method?

The perfect teacher is good, as long as it is not too perfect. You can use SSA as a teacher, but what do you use as input? )))))

mydone:

Guys (I was going to write jerks) - are you all so angry? Why does any discussion here get dumbed down by forum and forex losers? Why do you allow yourselves to deceive your fellow countrymen about having something working? Aren't you ashamed of yourselves? Gentlemen newbies, those who have come to this dump recently, listen to me and understand - there are gypsies from the programmers and their main income - to write you something, they could not make money themselves, so (and even from a lack of education, from the desire to speak complicated words, just from the nastiness of the soul) - they will shamelessly talk rubbish in any topic.

Aleksander (what the hell is that "er" at the end) - you childish bastard, you wanted to prove that you are an adult - when you wrote that hackneyed pattern. So you proved it - join the bullshit community of "loudmouthed complicated words" losers.

are you stupid or what? one fucking phrase was enough - to understand that this is bullshit - not worth the fucking discussion..... ... get a load of this -

Vizard:

i understand...)))it's not fashionable to look at it yourself now...just create a topic and...)))

on a chart it will look like this...N bars are redrawn...

Aleksander:

are you stupid or what? one fucking phrase was enough - to understand that this is bullshit - not worth discussing..... ... get it out of your head -

I wasn't talking about the topic that Alexander acknowledged to be Foufel. I was talking about the manner of the discussion, the rudeness and the arrogance of those who think they have "lost their marbles".

PS you have to be kinder Sasha, otherwise you might become a baby goat and make others goats, no nerves are enough to squeeze even the smallest grain of usefulness out of this dump. Do you understand?

PS2 By the way, didn't you shoot any kulaks in 1917? ... I know the phrase.

No - we made it simple... 3,000 men per barge and a couple of grenades in the hold... they'd sink themselves...

:) your main mistake was to kill teachers and doctors, remember that for the future. To learn from cows is to become a cow, from goats is to become a goat, from people is to become a man, and so on. You should have understood that. In the future, be sure to remember - at least leave a couple of rich and clever people for the gene pool for breeding purposes.

PS okay dude hang back, I'm convinced for the umpteenth time - everything that is done is for the best. Here, I think anyone who reads this will understand that the aggression and stupidity is annoying. Yes, and my mood has lifted. Thanks for letting me make fun of myself.

You add to that the fact that we were friends with the Comunyaks... our mother - Anarchy - and the red-bellies were hanged as well as the gold-diggers....

mydone:
at least leave a couple of rich and clever people for the gene pool, for breeding.

Uh-huh. Leave a few wolves, he says, to train our sheep.
Smart people are just left... no capital.
And now they're neither seen nor heard of.

But... there was also the matter of the huge debts to France
(the reason for Russia's involvement in the war against Germany)
and the ownership of a large part of the enterprises by the Europeans,
in particular the share of industry that served the army.
Well... where did you see clever there?

... ...but I like the idea of stopping the aggressive flubbing.

Aleksander:

You add to that the fact that we were friends with the Comunyaks... our mother - Anarchy - and the red-bellies were hanged as well as the gold-diggers....

I'll give you a like.

mydone:

I wasn't talking about the topic that Alexander acknowledged to be Foufel. I was talking about the manner of the discussion, the rudeness and the arrogance of those who think they have "got the balls".

The man asked a question... he got an answer... he was told to use the search engine...

he doesn't know what's going on...

he is poked at a public domain material which, when typed into a search engine, comes up first ...

they are shown an example ... (all business is postponed, of course) and told how it really works for the market ...

that's not enough for him )))) he wants a forecast... )))) and completely forgot the words - please and thank you)))

What manners are you talking about sir? )))

Reason: