I will write an advisor free of charge - page 40

Boris:
Too bad! Money can't buy them!

Yeah.

maybe someone will take over) for my request))

Anton Kedo:

Yeah.

maybe someone will take over) for my request))

You're very intriguing. Put the terms of reference here. Then I'll look at it, and, roughly, tell you how much work this time "half an hour". My version, of course. Just here, not on the PM.

Alexey Kozitsyn:
You are very intrigued. Put your TOR here. Then I'll have a look, and I'll tell you roughly how much "half an hour" work it is. My version, of course. Just here, not on the PM.
lot is fixed.
zigzag indicator.
Opening of an order in 30 seconds after the indicator was triggered.
If redrawn in the same side, one more order is opened (but not earlier than in 5 points) and so on until the reversal.
At a reversal all the orders are closed. a beep signal is given.
The number of orders is 8 (or more).
In case of a connection failure all orders would be picked up.
On Friday after 22:00 orders should not be opened, only closed.
total stop loss as a percentage of the deposit.
all values could be changed in the settings, for optimisation.

like this.

Anton Kedo:
lot fixed.
zigzag indicator.
Opening of an order in 30 seconds after the indicator was triggered.
If redrawn in the same side, one more order is opened (but not earlier than in 5 points) and so on until the reversal.
At a reversal all the orders are closed. a beep signal is given.
The number of orders is 8 (or more).
In case of a connection failure all orders would be picked up.
On Friday after 22:00 orders should not be opened, only closed.
total stop loss as a percentage of the deposit.
all values could be changed in the settings, for optimisation.

like this

Let us start with the fact that the standard ZZ indicator can redraw not only the last ray. The standard EZ works with errors. It is impossible to get two values on one candle. There are more problems. So, in my personal opinion, it's already going to be more trouble than you described.

Alexey Kozitsyn:

To begin with, it is not only the last ray that can be redrawn by the standard gears indicator. The standard ZZ works with errors. It is not possible to get two values on the same candle. There are more problems. So, in my personal opinion, there will already be more trouble than you described.

I work with the attached one. With the right parameters it doesn't redraw that often.

I work with the attached.

Files:
ZigZag.mq4  9 kb

Anton Yakovlev:
i can't wait to give it to you, i can't wait to give it to you, i can't wait to give it to you.

Can you write me an EA forHalfTrend 1.01 indicatorfor MQL 4

Entry: If HalfTrend 1.01 is red -SELL

If HalfTrend 1.01 is blue it signals to Buy -BUY

Close: TP

SL

Reverse signal on any of the indicators

External data : the TF of the HalfTrend 1.01 indicator (to be selectable)

SL

TP

Lot

Indicator parameters

I would use different indicators to see how to kill the flat?

<REMOVED>

Hello, please help me write a simple stochastic Expert Advisor, as I do not know the programming language. The essence of the Expert Advisor: When a fast stochastic crosses a slow one from bottom to top, it opens a buy position, and vice versa, when it crosses a slow one from top to bottom, it opens a sell position. No stop-losses are needed.

No stop-losses are needed.

Hello, please help me write a script or an EA that would close a position when the value of the indicator parabolic sar (order sell, parabolic over the price, once parapolic is under the price and this candle closes, orders are closed) (only after the closure of the signal candle, ie parabolic changed value, but should close only when the candle closes), as well as a function to close when the next change (Example: parabolic is under the price and I open a sell position, the trade should close not when parabolic is on top, but when it passes over and is under the price again.)

Hello all, esteemed Mr. programmers, who can help me write an Expert Advisor. I have an idea of combining a grid and a martingale.

it looks like the topic has been abandoned
Reason: