Predictive indicators - page 12

yosuf:

I am ready to 100% cover your losses, if they are really caused by a malfunction in the work of an already fine-tuned Expert Advisor, rather than your stupidity in interfering with its work. We must first bring it to working condition with the joint efforts of "Russian-speaking forum".

Yep, let's not interfere in the indicator's work, but let's check its performance for our own savings?

Yusuf, I've several times suggested you to start trading on your indicator signals, at least on a demo account, but you somehow ignore such proposals and ask for programmers or a workgroup, and do not forget to mention your commission/bonuses. If you are able to show a steady growth on the deposit, at least for a couple of months, you will be flooded with offers, not even 100 people, I do not know whether you have counted with a pencil or have seen the information, but I hope you suspect what profit you may have if your strategy allows you to confidently take 10-20 pips per day?

As for the second month, you are flooding the forum with images from different TFs and make currency forecasts that only you understand. Just having an indicator cannot provide a workable strategy, a strategy has to be developed, you have to select SL, trading time, currency pairs, look for additional signals for market entry/exit. You have always written that your first experience of trading was a failure, you have seen how fast 1K left the deposit, and the myths of profit are quite illusory, and you hope that people will be willing to give you their deposits for experiments, just for a screenshot of the indicator?

yosuf:

Please tell me, are there any predictive indicators or scientifically based strategies that look into the future?

I do not need to tell you that any problem can be solved in several ways, provided, of course, that the problem is set correctly, namely, profitable trading, rather than astrological forecasts for the week ahead. I am explaining one of them in my newsletter:

http://fxmail.ru/subscribes/subscribe/?subscribe_id=3714 - check out the archive of issues.

Regards, Vyacheslav.

VNIK:

I don't have to explain to you that any problem can be solved in several ways, provided, of course, that the goal is set correctly, namely profitable trading, rather than astrological forecasts for the week ahead. One of the variants I present in my newsletter:

http://fxmail.ru/subscribes/subscribe/?subscribe_id=3714 - take a look at the archive of issues.

Regards, Vyacheslav.

I understand the channel is based on HP (Hendrick-Prescott) filter?

Then you are silent on the fact that it does redraw and lag. And as an end, it works like the end of a linear regression with the same period.

ANG3110:

The channel, as I understand it, is based on HP (Hendrick-Prescott) filter?

Then you omit to mention that it does redraw and overdraw. And as an end, it works like the end of a linear regression with the same period.

Hi Alexander. Are we all at war?

Hi Victor!

Yes, I'm having a few days off after a day's work. I suddenly felt like writing, so I decided to take my breath away.

ANG3110:

Hi Victor!

Yes, I'm having a few days off after a day's work. I suddenly felt like writing, so I decided to take my breath away.

For how long?

Vinin:

For how long?

Yeah, I'll probably be finished soon.

ANG3110:

The channel, as I understand it, is based on HP (Hendrick-Prescott) filter?

Then you gloss over the fact that it does redraw and lag. And as an end, it works like the end of a linear regression with the same period.

Once again the trader tries to replace the main task ( profitable trading ) with a less important ( non redrawing indicator ).

So we should determine the priorities. Although the second problem is also quite solvable, and in more than one way.

VNIK:

Once again, the trader is trying to replace the main objective (profitable trading) with a less important one (non redrawing indicator).

Still it is necessary to determine the priorities. Although the second problem is solvable in more than one way.

I look at it as a developer of experts and tools and I'm not interested in pretty pictures, do you think I can't draw them myself? Please provide me with a real trading simulation in a studio.

I was joking, there is no need in the state.

Smooth ironing of past data is certainly more pleasing to the eye, but for an expert it might not bother with long cycles and should be successfully replaced by LRMA. And the test is a fitting, moreover, in a rather aggressive mode.

I once cited my fitted test, where out of 10k made 14 billion in a year, but I wouldn't use it as an advertisement for my system.

ANG3110:

I look at it as an EA developer and have little interest in pretty pictures. Please provide me with a real trading statsheet in the studio.

I was joking, there's no need for a state.

Smooth ironing of past data is of course more pleasing to the eye, but for an expert you might not bother with long cycles and replace it with LRMA with success. And the test is a fitting, moreover, in a rather aggressive mode.

I once cited my fitted test where out of 10k did 14 billion in a year, but I wouldn't use it as an advertisement for my system.

I'm not quite sure why you're getting so excited and shrieking. If I'm not mistaken, not a single real report has arisen in the whole thread.

So why go so far out of your way?

Reason: