A topic for traders. - page 124

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:

We are still waiting for a signal.

It's been a year now...

I have shared the system in an open source, whoever wants it - will look into it, and whoever is not interested - will pass it by.

For the second time I see that the wrong people are here, everyone is waiting for something ready-made and that it works automatically.

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

Tell me, why would there be stops in such a TS if the pairs are going unidirectional with a small gap, which is exactly what we are interested in?

---

Now open the major charts of these 4 currencies and compare them.

You can't trade without stops. Gaps can be very big!!! If the gap is very big and goes into minus - what will you do?

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

I have shared the system in an open source, those who want to understand it will do so, and those who are not interested will pass it by.

For the second time I see that the wrong people are here, everyone is waiting for a ready-made system that works automatically.

I see.

I am glad that at least you understand that correlation in forex is a 100% loss.

osmo1709 #:
You cannot trade without stops. Bounce may be very big! If the pullback is very big and goes into minus - what will you do?

DidDmytryi Nazarchuk tell you that?

Once again, any business needs tools, no tools - failure.

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

DidDmytryi Nazarchuk tell you that?

Once again, any business needs tools, no tools - failure.

What tools? You cannot trade with a stop loss higher than take profit with any instrument, indicators, etc. In general, without a stop loss it is a quick draw.

osmo1709 #:
You can't trade without stops. Gaps can be very big!!! If the gap is very big and goes into minus - what will you do?

For the third time, he is not trading.

He sells indicators

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:

He sells indicators.

Not indicators, but tools to work with.

Yes, I sell them on the Market, but not on the forum, there are no buyers on this forum. Buyers on other resources, but I'm not there.

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:

He sells indicators

So he trades there with varying degrees of success. Loss of deposit - $3 - Lossof deposit - $3, etc.

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

I have shared the system in an open source, those who want to understand it will do so, and those who are not interested will pass it by.

I see for the first time that the wrong people are here, everyone expects something ready-made and that it works automatically.

The system is interesting, if I had been trading forex I would have understood it for sure.

JRandomTrader #:

The system is interesting, if I had been trading forex I would have understood it for sure.

The correlation of 0.82 (which is high correlation), for example, means that in 82% you can win 3 kopecks, and in 18% you will lose your deposit
Reason: