A topic for traders. - page 129

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

If you had read my posts in full, you would have seen the answer a long time ago

The answer is that you will lose your deposit.

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

Look at the big picture. 2 pairs reversed for clarity

You can see that at different points in time - you need to pick different pairs

Actually, this is the main question - when and how to rebuild the portfolio. In history this problem is solved perfectly, but in the present time it is solved with varying success)

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

Actually, this is the main question - when and how to rebuild the portfolio. In history, this task is solved admirably, but in the present - with variable success)

He has no answers. Why lie? Why bullshit people? If you don't know anything about Forex, go and make some honest money.

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

Actually, this is the main question - when and how to rebuild the portfolio. This problem is perfectly solved by history, but in the present it is solved with varying success.)

We have enough of it - the market did not start its existence yesterday and we are making conclusions.

Even if we do catch the continuation, we do it at the end, not at the beginning.

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

It is precisely by having historical statistics, and we have plenty of them - the market did not start its existence yesterday - that we draw conclusions.

Even if we catch a continuation, we catch it at the end, not at the beginning.

Vitaly, do not talk nonsense! Go away from Forex, do not cheat anybody here! You don't make money on Forex. Don't bullshit people! Go to the factory!

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

I work in a factory, I write from the foundry during my smoke break. I write what the women on the tram are talking about.

Have you calmed down?

Stop bullshitting people! Correlation doesn't work

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

Yes, I know, several people have already written to me about it.

So don't fool people! Remove all your indicators and get out of Forex!

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

I can't remove the indicators, the wages are late at the factory, there will be nothing to live on.

You're a crook!

osmo1709 #:
You're a fraud!

Write a police report on me.

osmo1709 #:
You're a fraud!
The same thought occurred to me
Reason: