Experiment - page 255

Fast235 #:

Yusuf you are a disgrace to your nation, you were given 22% minus, in fact by all infusions you have about 75%, you are a disgrace here so far.

If I have to remind you.

Fast235, keep your mouth shut, please, so as not to be totally embarrassed when the PNBs, in the near future, show their strength and power. At the time of the market's greatest onslaught, PNB allowed a drawdown of $70 of which it has already recovered $25. Now the funds are 55 dollars, only 45 dollars are left to restore, after which, the initial deposit, with all the injections, will be fully restored. I advise you not to touch the nation, unless you want to get an eternal ban. From now on, before you gaffe, take a look at monitoring the real account.
Fast235
Fast235
  • www.mql5.com
Профиль трейдера

so do not start praising her, he will go to the president and make her great, a shame.

A week ago you admitted that everything does not work, and now only Equity has turned up its nose, Yusuf is on the line) indeed a laughing stock, and a disgrace, the great minds of Tajikistan he will gather, the horror.

khorosh #:

Yes, to be fair, they do, but only when a stop or stopout is triggered.

To be fair, no, not only at the point at which a stop is triggered. Stop orders themselves are often a magnet for price, with the aim of dropping extra passengers out of a future move or provoking an entry in the wrong direction. Of course, there is no reliable and trustworthy forex book, but even what is available illustrates this mechanics perfectly, sometimes with astonishing accuracy.

Fast235 #:

a week ago you admitted that everything wasn't working, and then just Equity turns up its nose, Yusuf is on the phone right away)

It's something like bipolar disorder in a mild form. Equity down - depression and disappointment sets in, equity up - euphoria and optimism. This is because the experimenter is not calm with confidence in his creation, does not understand it and cannot predict a sustainable result, but simply swings on random market waves like a child on a swing and screams now with delight, now with fear.

vladavd #:

It's a kind of bipolar disorder in a mild form. Equity down comes depression and disappointment, equity up comes euphoria and optimism. This is because the experimenter is not calm with confidence in his creation, does not understand it and cannot predict a sustainable result, but simply swings on the random waves of the market like a child on a swing and cries now with excitement, now with fear.

he said tajikistan will be proud of him and will take him to the next level. he should not be lazy to collect all such posts from the beginning of the thread and turn them into "memes" and that is why he will be remembered in his homeland)

It is not me who should be banned forever, but the moron or con man should be removed, in both cases it should not be here.

Fast235 #:

He said Tajikistan will be proud of him and will elevate him to a new level. He should not be lazy to collect all such posts from the beginning of the thread and turn them into MEMES so that he will be remembered for it in his homeland)

It's not me who should be banned forever, it's the morass or the scam that should be removed, in both cases it shouldn't be here.

Why are you picking on the man like a thorn in the side of the head?

Calm down already, you "holy saint without sin" !

vladavd #:

It's a kind of bipolar disorder in a mild form. Equity down comes depression and disappointment, equity up comes euphoria and optimism. This is because the experimenter is not calm with the confidence in his/her brainchild, he/she does not understand it and cannot predict the stable result, but simply swings on the random market waves like a child on a swing and cries, now with excitement, now with fear.

No, this is the result of the work of absolutely any indicator, in this case on the daily

So it pours in a flat and makes a profit in a trend.

some indicators, on the contrary, are trending and make profit in the flat.

At the moment, when equity rises or profits start to fall!!!!!! ....

trader puts on rose-coloured glasses ;)

ahahahahaha

Олег avtomat #:

Why are you picking on the man like a rattlesnake?

Calm down already, "holy saint without sin" !

Why, he is an example of how not to boast and trade.

The teacher is "the opposite", it should be shown and included in the textbook.

Renat Akhtyamov #:

No, this is the result of the work of absolutely any indicator, in this case on the daily

i.e. it pours in the flat and makes profit in the trend

some indicators, on the contrary, are trending and making profit in the flat

At the moment, when equity rises or profits start to fall!!!!!! ....

trader puts on rose-coloured glasses ;)

ahahahahaha

Well, not everyone probably, but certainly most if applied thoughtlessly, as in the case of PNB. Rather, I mean that the experiment in this case has no reliable and comprehensible basis, its author is trying to pretend that it is not so and everything is very serious and scientific, but gives himself away with such fluctuations of emotions. The emotions are from a lack of certainty and certainty, the author does not have them, he feels it, although he tries to engage in self-deception.

vladavd #:

Well, not everyone, probably, but certainly most if applied thoughtlessly, as in the case of PNB. Rather, I mean that the experiment in this case has no reliable and understandable basis, its author is trying to pretend that it is not so and everything is very serious and scientific, but he gives himself away with such fluctuations of emotions. Emotions from lack of certainty and certainty, the author has none, he feels it, though he tries to engage in self-deception.

Take your time, the experiment will judge all by itself - either it will level me, or all of you, my zealous opponents. There is no other way. I will accept, with honour, either outcome. Just don't get ahead of yourself. You'll have time to drag me down and enjoy the fruits of your hatred.

Reason: