Charles Dow's theory - page 102

Marat Zeidaliyev:

So you have to do everything yourself! That is, trade by hand, without automation.

And don't drive a car, but walk. It will be healthier).

Vladimir Baskakov:
No one has ever guessed that it is possible to
(O+H+L+C)/4
Then connect the points and voila, the forecast is ready

Volodya, let's assume you're right and I took the MA line as the predicted indicator line and I deceive forum participants and pretend it is not the predicted line. Now, tell me, where did I take the second branch of the predicted indicator line? And it exists and both lines perfectly observe the price balance with the initial data, in spite of the fact that the prices themselves are different!https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/359299/page99#comment_20267188

You don't know and you can't know and I don't know, although, I have a rough idea of how PNBs do it! Only the PNBs themselves know this phenomenon fully! We are left to look at the miracle with our mouths open and marvel at the miracle, bowing our heads at the power, might and capability of the PNB! Got anything to say? Believe me, this is very serious and not something that can be solved easily! The indicator branches indicate a corridor beyond which the price cannot jump in the near future.

Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Линии индикаторов
Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Линии индикаторов
  • www.mql5.com
Линии индикаторов - Константы индикаторов - Константы, перечисления и структуры - Справочник MQL5 - Справочник по языку алгоритмического/автоматического трейдинга для MetaTrader 5

We take a weighted trigonometric (quite commonly used in the stock market),

Weighing coefficients sin, sin+1/4, sin+1/2 can be squared, we also get "past, present, future" :-)

all three curves are much more practical than the usual SMA/EMA/LWMA,

only it is not a secret of a hidden secret and not a discovery that turns the world upside down.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

We take a weighted trigonometric (quite commonly used in the stock market),

Weighing coefficients sin, sin+1/4, sin+1/2 can be squared more precisely, we also get "past, present, future" :-)

all three curves are much more practical than the usual SMA/EMA/LWMA,

only it's not a hidden geocache and it's not a revelation that turns the world upside down.

Exactly, only PNB is a hidden secret and a world-turning discovery! They are divine functions of her majesty Nature, a ray of hope for a happy life, helping mankind to get rid of the violence of WORK, the root of which is WORK. To master them as soon as possible is the primary task of all science on the way of knowledge of the world around us. Here the role of propagandists from science, starting from the schoolbench, is great. The 21st century was a turning point in the fate of civilization. A ray of hope rose from sunny Tajikistan, the immediate homeland of Omar Khayyam. Avicenna, Kamol and Abumahmud Khujandiyya on the banks of Sir Darya and many enlighteners of science and poetry, masters of al-gebra and al-rhythm. Hopefully, Metakvots resources will be the main conduit for PNB in the assas, as it was 10 years ago https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/250,.

Универсальная регрессионная модель для прогнозирования рыночной цены
Универсальная регрессионная модель для прогнозирования рыночной цены
  • www.mql5.com
Рыночная цена складывается в результате устойчивого равновесия между спросом и предложением, а те, в свою очередь, зависят от множества экономических, политических и психологических факторов. Непосредственный учет всех составляющих осложнен как различием природы, так и причиной воздействия этих факторов. На основании разработанной регрессионной модели в статье сделана попытка прогнозирования рыночной цены.

Rho...iodine........

Wow.

denis.eremin:

Wow.

That was awesome. I liked the scale. That's the thing that always lacked scale for the Gerald traders. They just want to focus on charts, money, lots, expectations, SB - not SB. You have to start from the beginning, with the Universe structure :))) And there we will get to the graph at the very end, considering it as a special case of much larger phenomena. Otherwise, the whole "scale" is limited to Soros peeing in the middle of the night or Trump tweeting inappropriately (I do not want to say that too often).

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

That's right, only PNBs are the secret of the hidden hiding place and the world-turning discovery! They are a divine function of Her Majesty Nature, a ray of hope for a happy life, helping mankind get rid of the violence of WORK, the root of which is WORK. Mastering them as soon as possible is the first priority of all science on the way to knowledge of the world around us. Here the role of propagandists from science, starting from the schoolbench, is great. The 21st century was a turning point in the fate of civilization. A ray of hope rose from sunny Tajikistan, the immediate homeland of Omar Khayyam. Avicenna, Kamol and Abumahmud Khujandia on the banks of Sir Darya and many enlighteners of science and poetry. Hopefully, the Metakwots resource will become the main conduit of PNB to the masses.

I mean the entire population of the planet will get a free PNB trading robot and everyone will be freed from the eternal shackles of slave labour?, oh yes it really turns the world upside down! When do we start? ;-)

Wizard2018:

It was cool. I liked the scale. What traders-Grailseekers have always lacked was scale. They just want to focus on charts, money, lots, expectations, SB - not SB. You have to start from the beginning, with the Universe structure :))) And there we will get to the graph at the very end, considering it as a special case of much larger phenomena. Otherwise the entire "scale" is limited to Soros peeing in the middle of the night or Trump tweeting inappropriately.

So far, all you can see is the scale of aplomb, no results, just words.

vladavd:

So far all you can see is the scale of aplomb, no results, just words.

One must learn to see a little further than one's own nose! Everything begins and ends with the laws of nature as sent down by the Almighty and Merciful Allah and his prophet on planet Earth, Mohammed (Glory be to him and his followers) in the form of the PNB.

I wish I could put that kind of energy to good use.

For example, think of a way to preserve watermelons for 4 months... A monument to the author in his homeland and a watermelon for us for the New Year table :-)

Reason: