SPAM, SPAMMERS and their ASSOCIATES... - page 95

joo:

"I think so." So.

Andrei, that's how we get all the sultanas out of the bun. The man is interesting because of his weirdness.

joo:

Of course, forum rules do not prohibit you from speaking in florid and cryptic terms. But why talk when only a few understand it? "Chain-building" is appropriate in a family circle or in an "asse" conversation, but not on a forum. Phrases that are understood by a few can be considered as flooding.

"I think so." So.

I've actually been on the forum for a year - I'm a newbie. Who communicates as time goes on it becomes clear. Actually who sp9 - 20 posts, 2 days on the forum? He does not understand how Pukas speaks - of course, but he starts pushing the rights, teaches everyone and moderators, pounces on people - he should be banned for a week! (Activist upstart)

Tantrik:
I've been a newcomer on the forum for a year. Who communicates with time it becomes clear. Actually who sp9 - 20 posts, 2 days on the forum? He does not understand how Pukas spells naturally, but he starts pushing the rights, teaches everyone and moderators, pounces on people - he should be banned for a week! (Activist upstart)

There is nothing to ban him for yet. The more so because he has been on the forum and he himself was banned forever. The man is just an eternal fighter. It should be taken into account and accepted normally.

He was, but under a different nickname (if he sees fit, he will say so), but that would be fraught with danger. It is better for those who do not know to guess.

And he has like-minded people on the forum. If they behave correctly, they may make the forum better.

TheXpert:

1. HOW do you imagine that? All the more, all sorts of avalanches, grailers, martinophiles will pile up and don't touch them, for a ban for flooding in the thread, that's where the real circus will start. There are too many of them as it is. All the more so because there are too many interesting topics lately.

2. What do you do here in this thread? Nothing else but flooding :).

3. Get used to swearing under your nom de guerre, it's a good deterrent. Any fool can send anyone a message under a muzzle.

The main thing is that you don't have to worry about them anymore. Yes, they have their own vision, maybe they are mistaken. So what?

Try to exist in parallel.

You go to their threads, read, grinned to yourself. And you continue to live peacefully. Or, as I have already suggested, you have two active ways of influencing this situation.

2. Show me at least one of my unsubstantiated post in this thread and off topic.

3. This is a forced measure, and I'm not comfortable with it myself, believe me.

sp9:

3. it's a forced measure, and I'm not comfortable with it myself, believe me.

Let it be the main nickname for a long time. I can't get the old one back yet.

sp9:

What was your past life (nickname)?

sever30:
That's the wrong question.

granit77:
This is the wrong question.
what would be the right one?

sever30:
what would be the right one?
The most correct one would be to guess, the second best would be to write in a private message.

sever30:
I could be wrong, but his name was Sergei.
Reason: