Looking for patterns - page 196

Dmitry Fedoseev:

For example, the trend is the ADX and the RSI is the oscillator. Except that they differ only in the final processing of the components and in the final result in the appearance.

Either indicator can be used as a trend indicator and as an oscillator to identify entry points.

Yes, you're right! Most standard indicators are bullshit.

Yes, it's clear... If they worked correctly, most traders would have much better results.

There is only one way out - traders have to develop their own tools (indicators...) .

Serqey Nikitin:

Yes, you're right! Most standard indicators are bullshit...

Yes, it's clear... If they worked correctly, most traders would have much better results.

There is only one way out - traders have to develop their own tools (indicators...) .

All indicators are written on the same principle, they are prices: open, high, low, close, in any and everywhere.

Serqey Nikitin:

Yes, you're right! Most standard indicators are bullshit...

So, what is your question?

I'm developing, and you don't like it?

You don't like my concept?

Move your own.

I like the best. I absorb it like a sponge.

Uladzimir Izerski:

So what's the question?

I'm designing and you don't like it?

You don't like my concept?

Move your own.

I like the best of it. I absorb it like a sponge.

You absorb different things, Vova, on a regular basis;)

Vladimir Baskakov:
You absorb other things, Vova, and regularly;)

It's no secret. Soaking up your regular deposits. I wish there were more like you).

Uladzimir Izerski:

It's no secret. Soaking up your regular deposits. I wish there were more like you).

not anymore.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

All indicators are written on the same principle, which is price: open, high, low, close, anywhere and everywhere.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

he most likely meant to say that one or more prices from the following set have been applied...

however, i would not say with certainty that all indicators are written that way

for example in my indicator none of the prices mentioned apply

and i would be very interested in such

but i have not shown mine to anyone and am unlikely to show it in the future

Uladzimir Izerski:

Nah, 40 degrees only ;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

he most likely meant to say that one or more prices from the following set have been applied...

however, i would not say with certainty that all indicators are written that way

for example in my indicator none of the prices mentioned apply

and i would be very interested in such

I don't show mine to anyone and i don't think i will.

There is a cause and there is a consequence.

I just wanted to show that the cause of variation of absolutely all indicators is the same regardless of types and calculation methods, and even if they are based on open or close prices.

Reason: