A question about making money in the FOREX market - page 19

lizzavet:

It's an unrealistically perfect picture.

I've got this one) http://saveimg.ru/show-image.php?id=3139af366e79aae4f6ffd25fb6a877b8

I'm having an orgasmic fit! I'm starting to have second thoughts. What am I doing on this forum? What have I dedicated my life to? I should have put all my efforts into dating and creating happiness with girls like this. And I'm doing such stupid things... robots, algorithms, curveballs, all that crap... It's kind of sad.

joo:
Wow! - I'm impressed. Even though the picture is real, the beauty is unreal.

Thank you. (Laughs) It's a great pleasure) But that picture is from a week ago. I'm different now. My hair has changed. Yesterday's:

http://saveimg.ru/show-image.php?id=c0e0109ed214ed9c277b9cbf378f11c6

In general, I like Math, Physics and Pascal, and of course MQL, so I'm going to do Grail

And I believe in the Grail. My brother wrote an advisor, which stably earns about 10-15% a month, but he does not even tell me about the system, not even a hint(. And he got me hooked on programming.

Now he's got enough margin and he's trading currency futures on exchange. I will go my own way. It is extremely interesting.

C-4:

I'm in an orgasmic fit! All sorts of thoughts begin to gnaw. What am I doing on this forum? What have I dedicated my life to? I should have put all my efforts into dating and creating happiness with girls like this. And I'm doing such stupid things... robots, algorithms, curveballs, all that crap... It's kind of sad.

Mmm... Why girls? I think it's a lot more fun to do this shit)

lizzavet:

And anyway, I love maths, physics and Pascal and, of course, MQL already, soon I'll get down to grail

It's strange to see such hobbies in such a pretty girl. Isn't it better to be into boys, discos, parties, cars, clothes and music?

C-4:

I'm in an orgasmic fit! All sorts of thoughts begin to gnaw. What am I doing on this forum? What have I dedicated my life to? I should have put all my efforts into dating and creating happiness with girls like this. And I'm doing such stupid things... robots, algorithms, curveballs, all that crap... It's kind of sad.

"In the real world, we don't know what the market really is, and the only thing we have is the belief that the system knows what it's doing. If it doesn't know what even we know, why use such a system?

How do we know what the system knows? How do we know what we know? How do we know what we don't know? How do we know what the system knows that we do not know?

And more broadly, should we recognise the consciousness and will of the system on the grounds that it may know something we do not know?

C-4:
It is strange to see such hobbies in such a pretty girl. Isn't it better to be into boys, discos, parties, cars, clothes and music?

Well, I can be fond of boys, I don't like discos, cars are usually a hobby for boys and I have enough clothes to wear. And programming and analytics are insanely interesting.

lizzavet:

Thank you. (Laughs) It's a great pleasure) But that picture is from a week ago. I'm different now. My hair has changed. Yesterday's:

http://saveimg.ru/show-image.php?id=c0e0109ed214ed9c277b9cbf378f11c6

In general, I like Math, Physics and Pascal, and, of course, MQL, soon I will go for the grail.

How nice it is - a girl likes mathematics, physics, MQLs and writes grails... Romance.

I see a picture: "A forest. A glade dotted with ripe strawberries. The air is full of the smell of thyme and matryoshka. A couple of programmers in love are sitting on a blanket. Together they are passionately indulging their love of mathematics, physics and continuously writing grails, one after the other...".

lizzavet:

Well, I can still get into boys, I don't like discos, cars are usually the boys' thing, and I have enough to wear. And programming and analytics are insanely interesting.

Well, good for you! Kisses, kisses and good luck in the difficult business of studying markets!

You've been had. The topic of sexually undetermined creatures with other people's photos is already too much on the Internet.

Reason: