Experiment - page 19

Renat Akhtyamov:

the spread is there.

But I wonder - when will it be gone?

;)

Should he?
I for example have one system that has a 100% chance of winning and the same chance of losing, which means that the place where he always wins is at the same time the place where he is sure to lose one single time.
It's not the same topic I wonder)

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
Should I?
I for example have one system that has a 100% chance of winning and the same chance of losing, which means the place where he always wins is at the same time the place where he is sure to lose one single time.

Looks like it.

but seems to be breathing so far ;)

the hardest thing for me was trading the trend

this thing is trending.

Renat Akhtyamov:

It looks like a lot.

but it seems to be breathing for now ;)

the hardest thing for me was trend trading

this thing is trending.

I know) But in general it's already very cool since you got to this point, and maybe you went even further... and multiple currency pairs, i.e. triangles in any way improve trading?

Andrei Trukhanovich:

Funny, considering that mathematically it proves the opposite )

Not funny at all. In practice, resonances occur much more often than by clever formulas. That's the trouble - the mooses always resonate, but the profits never do. Murphy's laws on markets are particularly evil, they are always trying to bash a mathematician's head in.

Wizard2018:

In practice, resonances occur far more often than by ingenious formulas.

There is no resonance. At worst the drawdowns add up, at best they level out. If we trade two TPs with 10 PV separately, the PV of the portfolio will be 10 at worst, and infinity at best, averaging 14

Wizard2018:

It's not funny at all. In practice, resonances occur far more often than by ingenious formulas. The problem is that the losers always resonate, but the profits never do. Murphy's Laws in the markets are particularly evil, all bent on hitting the trader mathematician on the head.

The market is a very good one. I agree, no matter how much somebody likes it)))

Uladzimir Izerski:

Well said. I second that, as much as some people don't like it))

There are very few people who like the realities of the market at all.

Wizard2018:

It's not funny at all. In practice, resonances occur far more often than by ingenious formulas. The problem is that the losers always resonate, but the profits never do. Murphy's laws are particularly cruel in the markets, they always try to hit a mathematician on the head.

What is resonance? Is it a situation when all market participants and all currencies make only buy or only sell orders?)

khorosh:

What is resonance? Is it a situation where all market participants and for all currencies make only buy or only sell orders?)

This is from the realm of wave theory, where the frequency of fluctuations or volatility of many instruments in a portfolio coincide at the same time.

khorosh:

What is resonance? A situation where all market participants and for all currencies only bid to buy or only bid to sell?)

Classically speaking - when the frequency of a structure's own vibrations suddenly coincides with the frequency of the vibrations of external influences on that structure.

Scary power.

General military regulations of Armed Forces all over the world explicitly forbid stepping "in step" when crossing bridges to this day. There was a proven case where a stone bridge collapsed from just this.

Reason: