The NSP and the paradoxes of nature - page 38

Marat Zeidaliyev:

mhm )

There is such a thing as Laplace's Demon, which means that this formula will not work because it already contains the infinity paradox, i.e. even if the PNB were correct the realization of the ideas would not be possible, no computer in the world is capable of calculating a future value if it already has an infinity point of the last value, this is the nature algorithm that cannot be cheated, so sampling is not the final prediction but only a variationforecast!

you can, you can make correct predictions.

you just have to figure out where the crowd is going and that's it.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/329394/page655#comment_19967891

FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2020
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2020
  • www.mql5.com
Всех С Новым Годом. И вот мой первый пост в этой ветке. Возможное развитие событий по еве. От 1,11 будет отскок...

Fast235:

that doesn't give him the right

A very active and very interesting member died here unnoticed, I typed in the search and, yes, he wasn't here by chance.

If you really want to criticize, criticize his formulas with arguments and not the man himself. That would be fair and not offensive. You're just pounding on a sick man.

Fast235:

that doesn't give him the right

an active and very interesting member died here unnoticed, typed in a search and yes, he wasn't here by chance.

Who are you talking about?

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Who are you talking about?

Andrei Fandeyev

khorosh:

If you want to criticise, criticise his formulas with arguments, not the man himself. That would be fair and not offensive. You're just pounding on a sick man.

Picking on a sick man is the least you can do.

Fast235:

Andrei Fandeyev

I remembered him too.

Renat Akhtyamov:

you can, you can predict correctly.

You just have to figure out where the crowd is going and that's it.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/329394/page655#comment_19967891

Market maker knows everything.

But admit that you can not always understand where the crowd is heading so many reasons in the abyss of chaos that sometimes it seems if you click you get a correct prediction.

Marat Zeidaliyev:

Market maker knows everything

But admit that you can not always understand where the crowd is going so many reasons in the abyss of chaos that sometimes it seems if you click you get the right prediction.

not only does he know, but he's moving.

at least it's trying to.

;)

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Yusuf describe how to interpret the indicator values for the forecast (lines are clear). And in the PM, draw attention to the question.

Give the sample for which this situation appeared.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Gentlemen, today marks exactly 10 years since the articlehttps://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/250, which gave mankind the function of nature - PNB!
Congratulations to you Yusuf!
To endure 10 years of mockery and non-recognition without losing your enthusiasm is really cool!
I wish you to write the same message 10 years from now, standing with one foot on a broken Forex spine.