ACTIONS news , forecasts , expectations , December 2020 - page 10

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

20 days. Anything can be, and even beyond logic)))) The advertising of our brokers also adds to the growth. Sber is shown as a classic example of long growth)

If we look back, in 20 trading days the instrument went from 238.62 ->>> 282.15 43.53p if such growth continues, there is 17.85 left to 300, which is a trifle.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

I don't follow the Kiwi, maybe something happened. Or rather, something definitely happened. Either inside or outside.

Can you buy some, why not? Strong level

Qiwi collapses after news of restrictions on Qiwi Bank
Read more on RBC:

Dollar falls below ₽73 amid rising oil prices
Read more on RBC:

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Can you buy some, why not? Strong level

Qiwi crashes after news of restrictions on Qiwi Bank
Read more on RBC:

Wow, I missed that. They are trying to figure out what is going on in the country and what is the reason for it. So far they seem to be holding up. They won't crush the group. But the bank might. The bank has sold the credit part (the conscience card), and the bans may affect or affect the bank's current profitability.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

Wow, I missed that. It's unclear, if they don't report back in a couple of months and the bans aren't lifted, anything is possible. Looks like they're holding. They won't crush the group. But the bank might. The bank has sold the credit part (the conscience card), and the bans may affect or affect the bank's current profitability.

I bought some, the price is too attractive.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

I bought some, too attractive a price.

I'll sit on the sidelines for now

Yuriy Zaytsev:

I bought some, the price is too attractive.

there is an opinion that it is better to pick up their lilies. their stock does not inspire confidence or interest.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

I bought some, too attractive a price.

Not a bad assessment of the Kiwi's problems

At first I didn't understand about the foreign currency accounts, but then I realised that I'm not paying for Ali with the virtual account myself. It's a real kick in the gut.
ЦБ запретил QIWI переводить деньги иностранным магазинам
ЦБ запретил QIWI переводить деньги иностранным магазинам
  • РБК
  • www.rbc.ru
ЦБ с 7 декабря запретил QIWI проводить денежные переводы в адрес иностранных магазинов и на анонимные карты. Киви Банк оштрафован на 11 млн руб. Решение ЦБ обвалило акции компании на 20% и может повлиять на ее доходы Банк России оштрафовал Киви Банк на 11 млн руб. и запретил проведение двух видов операций: большинство видов платежей в адрес...

Love the long take!

In the morning DSKY hit a distant take of 144.62, at the same time the entry was down the other day, 2000 shares from 137.10 , which was interestingly taken in one transaction, not even a split.

It turned 247200 into 289240 in few seconds, as a result I got 15040 profit excluding commissions.

I wonder what made it go so high.

I am looking at the market now, it is rare that someone would put 2000 shares.

Investment company Altus Capital is introducing a new application and settlement acceptance procedure as part of an offer to buy Detsky Mir shares, due to which the maximum stake in the retailer's shares that Altus is willing to acquire is reduced to 25% from 29.9% - with the goal to return to the previous level in case of preliminary consent from FAS, PRIME reports with reference to the investment company. The deadline for the offer is extended to 24 December.

"A new acceptance and settlement procedure is being introduced through the Moscow Exchange instead of accepting bids and making settlements through the NRC-R.O.S.T. as it was before. ... The deadline for the invitation is being extended from December 18 to December 24, 2020, to allow more time for eligible shareholders to participate in the invitation and submit bids," the statement said.

"Given that the new settlement procedure allows for the acquisition of shares in a shorter time frame, the buyer is reducing the maximum number of shares to be acquired from 29.9% to 25% of the total number of outstanding ordinary shares in the company," the company adds.

Altus Capital announced in early December that it had submitted an application to the FAS for preliminary approval for the purchase of up to 29.9% of Detsky Mir's shares.

"If the buyer receives preliminary approval from the Federal Antimonopoly Service of Russia to acquire up to 29.9% of the total number of shares by 24 December 2020, the maximum number of shares will be increased to 29.9% of the total number of shares," the release states.

News of Altus Capital's willingness to buy 29.9 per cent of the retailer's shares at R160 per paper appeared on 30 November. This led to a sharp surge in the share price.

"Altus Capital has a successful track record of transactions aimed at unlocking the fundamental value of companies in Russia. We see long-term potential for an investment in Detsky Mir, a leading player in the fast-growing children's goods market," Interfax quoted Dmitry Klenov, managing partner of the investment company, as saying.

BCS World Investments

Read more at BCS Express:
Reason: