credit card problem

Hello, I try tp purchase indicators from mql5, but it seems credit cards are closed to Cyprus in Turkey, payments are declined. I talked to the bank, they say, Cyprus seems to be in the sanction list and all cards are closed to for this country. Does mql5 have any solution for that, paypal also is not available in Turkey...

Thanks

Ahmet

Others seem to have similar problems. Maybe this helps: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/329640#comment_14450255
Regard Depositing Amount
Regard Depositing Amount
  • www.mql5.com
I want deposit amount in MQL5, When i tried to deposit through Mastreocard the payment were declined by Bank, What is procedure to deposit amount s...

Ahmet Aktas:

Hello, I try tp purchase indicators from mql5, but it seems credit cards are closed to Cyprus in Turkey, payments are declined. I talked to the bank, they say, Cyprus seems to be in the sanction list and all cards are closed to for this country. Does mql5 have any solution for that, paypal also is not available in Turkey...

Thanks

Ahmet

Due to the EU sanctions against Turkey, none of the European payment providers is able to accept any of your in Turkey registered credit cards.

The only way to bypass this is by using either a credit card that is not registered in Turkey or use a Payment method that is not registered in the EU.

Daniel Stein:

Due to the EU sanctions against Turkey, none of the European payment providers is able to accept any of your in Turkey registered credit cards.

The only way to bypass this is by using either a credit card that is not registered in Turkey or use a Payment method that is not registered in the EU.

Thank you for the reply. I don't have any idea about the EU sanctions, but I could be able to shop from other European sites with the same credit card. My bank told me that it is about Cyprus. Anyway, I solved the issue by openning an acoount at epayments, although how hard it is :)

Same problem here... :(