Phorex Phreak System #2 - page 2

kalenzo,

i see your a coder, can you be so kind to help us on this strategy maybe?? thankyou............keep on phreaking

phorex_phreak:
kalenzo, i see your a coder, can you be so kind to help us on this strategy maybe?? thankyou............keep on phreaking

Who knows, mabye Muahahaha

I have some comercial projects in progress now, when I will finish them we will see.

thanks kalenzo........keep on phreaking

Kalenzo:
I like your style with that Muahahaha UR just as crazy as a few coders/traders that I know Muahahaha....

Cheers mate! Anybody get Bluto here? I dont wanna waste more bytes on the forum before we really come out with something rock hard!!! By the way, Phreaky Phorex, I dont agree with the dynamic change open position based on double the losses, unless you're so sure about your system have a 100% accuracy. The Martingale system that tweak by the author of DLM, they tend to close the last order with enough profit to close all the losses made earlier(quite equivelant to scalping), normally the last order(which is the largest order) went in to the original target point, say 10pips, that actually can covered all the losses made by the previous opened 0.1, 0.2,0.4... orders... the earlier order will normally closed with small losses. But again, who am I to judge your point of view? Just sharing my 2 cents. Cheers

hopefully bluto is around tonight....

this one here bluto, the system is on the first post.....thankyou

Clarification Needed

phorex_phreak:
hey guys,

dont know if this idea has been brought up but i've seen somebody else use a variation of this with a lot of success, i was up late until 5 in the morning thinking about this and maybe someone can help me code it, its pretty simple to code by the sounds of it, it works best on RANGE bound pairs, we can call it, "The Phreaky Phunk System".........here it goes....

open a 15 minute chart...

1-initiate a buy with a 20 pip take profit at 0.10 lots

2-if it hits your take profit, cool, if not and it goes down 20 pips against you buy again, this time at 0.20 lots with a 10 pip profit, as soon as the 10 pip profit is hit, both orders are closed and you start again at 0.10 lots..

3-if it goes down another 20 pips, buy at 0.60 lots, at 10 pip take profit, it that take profit is hit, close all 3 orders and start again..

4-if it goes down another 20 pips, buy at 1.8 lots, at a 10 pip profit, it the take profit is hit, close all orders and start a new...

5-if it goes down another 20 pips, buy at 5.4 lots, at 10 pip profit, if that take profit is hit close all orders and start a new...

* couple of things to keep in mind, you can start on mico lots, only do range bound pairs with a reasonable daily true range like the nzd/usd, aud/usd and the eur/usd.... how do you know when to enter long or short?? easy, open a 15 minute chart with a MACD, if the MACD is above the zero line, go long, if its below the zero line, go short, stay away from news anouncements, a friend of mine is trading a similar system VERY successfully....lets try to code it!!!!! keep on phreaking

I'm certainly interested in this system, but have a question about the math part of it.

Taking the first loss of 20 pips at 10,000 units (at Oanda we use units) we are down $20.00. Then we enter again with a 10 pip target at 20,000 units with a 10 pip profit target. Let's say we hit the target. We have made $20.00. We are merely break even now, as I understand it.

What am I missing? Unless it is the first order is still open, and, assuming we trade in the same direction, it is only down $10.00, so our profit is $10.00. But what if the MACD is in the opposite direction for the second trade, we would have to close the first trade before taking the second, which puts us back at breakeven at the end of the second trade.

What are your thoughts?

phoreak preak , not 20 pipis 15 pipis or 10 pipis depand on what paer you put it ... and the compon is is 1 ,1.5 ,3 lots or mini lots etc kip on preak preak .

hulahula:
phoreak preak , not 20 pipis 15 pipis or 10 pipis depand on what paer you put it ... and the compon is is 1 ,1.5 ,3 lots or mini lots etc kip on preak preak .

I'm sorry I don't understand this at all. Can you please clarify? Thank you.

mikejody:
I'm certainly interested in this system, but have a question about the math part of it.

Taking the first loss of 20 pips at 10,000 units (at Oanda we use units) we are down $20.00. Then we enter again with a 10 pip target at 20,000 units with a 10 pip profit target. Let's say we hit the target. We have made $20.00. We are merely break even now, as I understand it.

What am I missing? Unless it is the first order is still open, and, assuming we trade in the same direction, it is only down $10.00, so our profit is $10.00. But what if the MACD is in the opposite direction for the second trade, we would have to close the first trade before taking the second, which puts us back at breakeven at the end of the second trade.

What are your thoughts?

Mikejody,

how are you, thanks for your post, lets simulate an example shall we:

you enter a trade long at 1.2000 on the eur/usd with 0.10 lots. you have a take profit of 20 on it, if it hits it, great, you made 20 pips, if not and it goes against you by 20 pips you enter a second trade at .20 lots, with a take profit of 10 pips.....if it then goes up 10 pips and hits your take profit you've made 20 dollars minus 10 dollars from the first entry because now that first entry is only down 10 pips and not 20......so far so good.....if it were to continue down another 20 pips with no retracement you would then enter a third buy at 0.60 lots with a 10 pip take profit......if it hits that 10 pip take profit you will come out ahead again and all orders close and you start a new.....you have to do this strategy on range bound pairs such as aud/usd, nzd/usd and possibly eur/usd.........in case of tradegy, i might put in a built in hedge function, but the way it stands now this thing will kick butt.....the macd is a small part of it, the back and forth motion of the market will be our allies.....and we have a 100-150 pip cushion to work with....keep on phreaking

Reason: