From theory to practice - page 727

Oleg Papkov:

Similar:)))

But, mine builds a smoother channel and WITHOUT quantile (and I think it's =2.5 in the picture).

Otherwise, yes - the idea is the same.

Alexander_K:

Similar:)))

But, mine builds a smoother channel and WITHOUT quantile (and I think it's =2.5 in the picture).

Otherwise, yes - the idea is the same.

40 и 2.3

Oleg Papkov:

40 и 2.3

All right. Even if my TS is very similar to BB, so be it.

Question - do you personally consider BB a working strategy or not?

Alexander_K:

Okay. Even if my TS is very similar to BB, so be it.

It can be used. I did not deal with it. If the ratio of correct and false signals at such TP and SL suits me, you may use it. The trick is that the indicator parameters, in particular BB, are constants on the instrument, and the market changes very rapidly. The selected parameters stop working and bring losses.

Alexander_K:

Okay. Even if my TS is very similar to BB, so be it.

That's what Myth started out with.

showed a straight, was even afraid of getting his post removed from the forum.

He made a pretty good one, to say the least.

aleger:

I wonder if anyone here has tried B.Williams' Trading Chaos system and how profitable that system has been?

I'd like to know how profitable that system has been... First of all, it's not about forex :-) it's about real volumes... But I know people who use it. I'm not working on the fund myself, I just can't get used to it.

Maxim Kuznetsov:
First of all, it's not about forex :-) it's about real volumes... But I know people who use it. I can't get to the fund myself, I just can't get to it.

It would be interesting to know feedback on the system they use, and what returns it gives (from the beginning to the present).

aleger:

It would be interesting to hear feedback on the system they use and what kind of returns it gives (from the beginning to the present).

But if they have been using it for a long time, more than a couple of years, perhaps it is worth it.

i realise that i have not answered the question and i am not reassured :-(

Once tried to wade through the chaos myself, but so far backtracked - scaling to forex didn't work out. But it is very interesting, but as with any published strategy, it takes a long time to understand where it came from. Because it is not written. I have to read "between the lines", which is extremely tedious and time-consuming.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

I can't give you reports from other people, nor can I provide feedback...but since it's been in use for more than a couple of years, maybe it's worth it.

I realise I haven't answered the question and I'm not reassured :-(

I tried to wade through this chaos myself, but retreated for now - it cannot be scaled to forex. However it is interesting, but as with any published strategy it takes a long time to understand where it came from. Because it is not written. I have to read "between the lines", which is extremely tedious and time-consuming.

I was sort of "involved" in the work on that EA about 8-10 years ago, but now the "distribution" of that "masterpiece" seems to have been permanently and irrevocably lost

Alexander_K:

About a year ago, a certain podotr (rumoured to be one of the Legends of this forum) ran through here.

He stated the following: "I know everything about the market, but I cannot guarantee more than 20-30% per month". I've seen a few of his deals - well, that's about it.

Since then I have been using these figures as a guide. More than that means that the man does not know everything yet. Somehow...

No, podotr is a schoolboy. his nicknames are 'wipe your face', 'fuck you', and so on...
Reason: