How to make giant profits on forex? - page 58

khorosh:

No trigger is needed. We open a start order. If the price goes in the direction of the order, we pyramid, if against - we average. The main thing is not to make a mistake in the direction of the trend - this is where all efforts should be made, the rest is a technical matter).

Ahh. That's it. Okay. I will think about it. :-)

SanAlex:

What do I need to set up my Expert Advisor to make it work?

Download the demo for free - Automated Trading Championship 2012 Winner

---------------------------------

Doesn't want to open, that's all

Everything seems to be fine. Look at the logs... what's the error? What does it say?

Aleksey Masterov:
Everything seems to be fine. Look at the logs... what kind of error? What does it say?

seems to have no errors - but, it does not open any positions

Files:
8etywf3.PNG  139 kb

New visitors to this forum begin by discussing the behaviour of the coin. This is already the law of initiation for a new forum member).

The behaviour of the SB (coin) and the prices on the markets are fundamentally different.

Market behaviour is a self-organising system of player behaviour that chooses the direction, not the random fluctuations of a coin.

Uladzimir Izerski:

New visitors to this forum begin by discussing the behaviour of the coin. It's already the law of initiation for a new forum member).

The behaviour of the SB (coin) and the prices on the markets are fundamentally different.

Market behaviour is a self-organising system of player behaviour that chooses the direction, not the random fluctuations of a coin.

The crowd chooses nothing.

Vladimir, someday you too will realise that no matter how you spin it, you will trade on the real and you will get a counter-trend regardless of your desires.

Read carefully:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/221552/page1966#comment_18216019

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/189209/page12#comment_18227229

SanAlex:

no errors - but it does not open any position

Try and refresh the symbol charts.
So what are the errors in sync and history -, there for a few symbols should be fully loaded history to calculate the index and trade on the symbol based on its value.
They don't have a clue why I would do that. They have no resourcefulness, they do not know how to do it.
Are all your agents working correctly?
If you do not know the value of the trigger, then do not try to overwrite it.
Do it again and it will be loaded.
Parameters for trades set normal.

Aleksey Masterov:
Try it, update the character charts.
So there are sync and history errors - there should be a full load of history on several symbols to calculate the index and trade on the symbol based on its values.
And in general, here it is off top. They have no resourcefulness and do not know how to do this.
Do all your agents work properly.
If you do not know the value of the trigger, then do not try to overwrite it.
Do it again and it will be loaded.
Parameters for trades set normal.

I tried to use a MACD Sample.mq5 Expert Advisor ( I tripled all functions and got three pairs), it all worked.

i wonder if it has more pairs and it does not work. - i deleted it, if it didn't work immediately - i don't want to waste time.

Renat Akhtyamov:

The crowd chooses nothing.

Vladimir, one day you too will realise that no matter how you turn it around, you will be trading counter-trends on the real.

Read carefully:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/221552/page1966#comment_18216019

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/189209/page12#comment_18227229

I wondered how to answer.

=====================

Playing the counter-trend is an art for professionals.

For amateurs playing in the FRs(financial markets) the best option is to play on the trend.

But.

Amateurs do not understand what a "trend" is. I have long observed on this forum.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Wondering how to respond.

=====================

For amateurs playing in the FRs(financial markets) the best option is to play on the trend.

But.

Amateurs do not understand what a "trend" is. I have been observing this on this forum for a long time.

Vladimir, that's not the point of the post.

The crowd does not choose, they go with the flow.

And on the plus side, they only have an afterthought.

It doesn't even matter whether they are trending or flat now.

Anyway, it will be the way the market wants and it is not profitable for the trader.

Therefore, it is better not to think whether the market is trending or flat, because these artificial definitions will not bring profit.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Wondering how to respond.

=====================

But.

Amateurs do not understand what a "trend" is. I have long observed on this forum.

Well it's better all the same against the local trend, but towards the global. In other words, to enter when there is a pullback in the direction of the main trend.

Reason: