How to make giant profits on forex? - page 64

Vitali Kadel:
If you exit like that, there will be nothing left of the profit. In my trading system the sell signal is lower than the buy signal.

You seem to be missing the word "accurate" in my statement. Accurate implies perfect. For example, hypothetically suppose that you somehow learned to determine the time of the current extremum of a zigzag. Then would you agree with my statement?)

A perfect signal will only be visible on history.

In reality, all signals arriving at a given moment will have the property of an assumedperfect signal.

There could be a bounce, a pop, an explosion or an internet outage. And then it's all gone. Three tape recorders...

webgopnik:
Entrances are easy, but exits are complicated.

The exit is where the entrance is, don't complicate things :))) It's already written above.

Uladzimir Izerski:

A perfect signal will only be visible on history.

In reality, all signals arriving at a given moment will have the property of an assumedperfect signal.

There could be a bounce, a pop, an explosion or an internet outage. And then it's all gone. Three tape recorders...

If you use bounces from levels, sometimes the real signal can coincide with the ideal signal. A forum member here once a few years ago demonstrated online some of his signals almost at extremes, very close to perfect.

khorosh:

If you use bounces from levels, sometimes the real signal can coincide with the ideal one. A forum member here once a few years ago demonstrated online some of his signals almost at extremes, very close to perfect.

Let's put it this way. I'm not getting into an argument, but purely stating my point of view. This is important.

What are the levels?

It is the boundary of many SDs' wants (attention! I am introducing a new abbreviated term for market participants "SDs").

At this level, a crowd of small SDs has matured. And why not skim them if they don't know what a trend is?

It's a big game with little ships.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Let's put it this way. I'm not entering into an argument, but purely making my point. This is important.

What are the levels?

It is the boundary of what many SDs want (attention! I am introducing a new abbreviated term for market participants "SDs").

At this level, a crowd of small SDs has matured. And why not skim them if they don't know what a trend is?

Vova, Friday, stop being so smart. Pour the level and relax.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Let's put it this way. I'm not entering into an argument, but purely expressing my point of view. It's important.

What are the levels?

It is the boundary of what many SDs want (attention! I am introducing a new abbreviated term for market participants "SDs").

We need to use bounces from the level just in the direction of the trend, i.e. when price has broken it and then rolled back to it again to protest.

khorosh:

You have to use bounces from the level just in the direction of the trend, i.e. when price has broken it and then bounced back to it to protest.

I thought about it for a minute.

It turns out like this. If there is a trend then support will exist at certain levels. It does not matter where. But it is not known on the current TF. We are looking at longer timeframes. The picture becomes clear there.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Vova, Friday, stop being so smart. Pour the level and relax.

I'm sorry. I didn't notice you handsome.) Clever thoughts, I mean))

Friday's reasoning:))

What levels can there be at five zeros after the decimal point? for big players.

The shallower the player, the lower the level he sees.

Reason: