FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 303

Dimka-novitsek:
Converging triangle!!! Oh, we're going somewhere, I think upwards! I'm actually a little wary of gold, it's going too fast.
65% of the market is bullish on the euro. And here many defend the euro as if it were their own. It's obvious that bai with a 60 pips drawdown are pinching their soul. At the same time they try to convince us that they are going against the crowd. Such production has been going for a week. So, the south, maybe with a gap.

Ishim:
all this fall (e.g. the euro today) MM bought from traders (the main volume of course at the bottom) and stopped with their purchases (bought up everything - all offers) and now only 50% of the return is enough, and there they will sell out in profit! (Also on small TFs they try to correct 50% to be in neutral to the market)
But the price not always corrects by 50 percents, very often it is a sluggish flat and continues to move- and to stop the movement MM spends a lot of money. I understand that MM always knows how much money to invest in order to move the market in the right direction?

how will the hep...??

solar:

3 times haha, what makes you think that MM is wasting dengi !!!! Who told you that ???

And how can you stop the price falling except by counter-buying? I'm not an expert, so I could be wrong...

And another question at once. Is it possible to tell from candlesticks the type of correction, namely profit fixes, stops, pauses or mm actions?

It looks like the gap will still go down and then at least forty pips by Friday's opening... and then down and down... what a north... summer ...:-))

solar:

The forex market is a gambling game. read an introductory course Securities for economists, macroeconomics, to get a feel for it, and try to understand what the forex market is all about )))) and how it differs from the stock market for example.

p.s. to put it as simply as possible, forex is a sweepstakes.

I understood it right away. Then what is the meaning of thousands of strategies and indicators? I understand that there is no such thing as a situation where mm cannot move the price in the right direction?

I wonder... The May express train is gaining momentum and with rare stops makes its way to Antalya, nevertheless passengers pile onto the platform and buy valenki, felt coats, and rifles for hunting polar bears,

polar bear hunting rifles...

although Antarctica is just around the corner too... :-)))

solar:

Well plug the sale and reschedule it for Monday, we'll all rejoice in your foresight together ))))
I already did... from 2233... only my SELL button is already erased... :-(((

Rustbunch:
But the price does not always correct by 50 per cent, it often goes in a flat and continues moving, and to stop the movement MM spends a lot of money. I guess MM always knows how much money should be invested to move the market in the required direction?
During a flat, they can compensate for all of the losses. The price is always corrected 50% if there is no correction on H1, everything is corrected when looking at m1. If we explain how they work - in one word - martingale (before the reversal is always the largest position rather cumulative and thus a move of half is enough. And the candlestick without a correction is a throwback for stops or to catch losses for large bets - the main thing here is time - you have to go quickly from the minimum without any effort)

Rustbunch:

And how can you stop the price falling except by counter-buying? I'm not an expert, so I could be wrong...

And another question right away. Is it possible to tell from the candlesticks the type of correction, namely profit taking, stops, pauses or mm actions?

You can, in fact, only two things are enough to determine whether they are buying or selling - and it will be clear where they will go out of the flat (and you don't need a TS)
Reason: