How to make giant profits on forex? - page 65

khorosh:

If you know the exact entrance for buy, this is the exit for sell.

So it's figured out.

finally and... good for you ;)

now the conclusion and question in one package - to open buy is the same as to close .... ?

and the second question that follows from the first - if the market is in such a mess, what model you get, can you draw a picture?

ha)

the third question is a corollary of the second one:

the market is what?

Renat Akhtyamov:

So, it's figured out.

finally and... commendable ;)

now the conclusion and the question in one package - to open buy is the same as to close .... ?

well, the second question that begs from the first - if the market is such a mess, what model you get, can you draw a picture?

ha)

the third question is a corollary of the second one:

the market is what?

1)close a sell of the same lot.

2)What's the chahada? I don't get it.

3)A currency market is a big virtual bazaar where wholesale and retail sellers and buyers of different currencies gather, but trade through intermediaries - cunning moneychangers who get their hands on it).

I think few people know that a graph can be read like text in a book. It is a peculiar alphabet of nature, accessible to not many people.

Goodbye, everyone, for a week)).

khorosh:

1)Close a sell of the same lot.

2)What's the point? I don't get it.

3) The foreign exchange market is a large virtual bazaar, where wholesale and retail sellers and buyers of different currencies gather, but trade through intermediaries - cunning moneychangers who get their hands on it.)

The answer to the first question is correct.

this statement is also true and vice versa

so, we have buyers equal to sellers waiting for the action, according to point 1

that is, the market is LOOK! (the underlying asset, i.e. BA, in which purchases are equal to sales)

And considering that profitable orders, in contrast to losing ones, are 100% closed, the market is such a LOCK, in which an enormous number of buys (on hawks) are always accumulated above the price, while approximately (delta=OI) the same number of sells (on loys) is accumulated below

I call such a tray negative, it means that everything there is mainly in the loss or in the drawdown - both sells and baiks (dead weight)

this is where the strategy i've been writing for 4 years comes from

ahahaha !!!

---

well, we go back to point 1 again.

we have a lock, close in it at least one buy, released a sell on the low

here i'm falling off my chair

ahahahahahaha !!!!

----

now let's see - where the price will go?

is the mechanism clear?

Renat Akhtyamov:

the answer to the first question is correct

this statement is also true and vice versa

so, we have purchases equal to sales waiting for action, according to point 1

i.e. the market is LOCK!

Taking into account that profitable orders, as opposed to losing ones, are 100% closed, the market is a LOCK in which there is always an enormous accumulation of buys (on highs) above the price, and approximately the same amount of sells (on lows) below

This is the reason for the strategy I've been writing for 4 years.

ahahaha !!!

Then how can we explain the situation in terms of this model when the price breaks through the high of the previous day, and after that in some cases, the price turns back, and in other cases it continues to move in the direction of the previous day?

khorosh:

Then how can we explain the situation with this model, when the price breaks the high of the previous day, and then, in some cases, the price turns back, and in other cases it continues to move in the direction of the previous day?

added

And to finish - the price will continue to build a negative lock

that is, a robot's intentions will be analyzed in a group, and correspondingly, the price movement will kick out what is profitable for it

so real is not a demo and is not a tester

ahahaha !

---

i hope you understand why it's funny

of course the humor is black but it's reality

Renat Akhtyamov:

added

So that doesn't answer my question. Let's say if price breaks the low of the day most of the bars that are in deficit will close, because that's where their stops are usually located. And because of this, the price should always continue moving downwards. But after that the price often reverses upwards.

khorosh:

So that doesn't answer my question. Let's say if price breaks the low of the day, most of the bars that are in deficit will close because that's where their stops are usually located. And because of this, the price should always continue moving downwards. But the price often reverses up after that.

it's not a fact

it depends on how much more will open and close, forming an OI

it will all depend on the preponderance

price will always go against the crowd:

Files:
11.png  18 kb
123.jpg  151 kb

Renat Akhtyamov:

it's not a fact.

It depends on how much volume you open and close more.

Everything will depend on the preponderance

the price will always go against the crowd:

) I liked it.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I think few people know that a graph can be read like text in a book. It is a peculiar alphabet of nature, accessible to not many people.

Goodbye everyone for a week :))

I know that :)))

Reason: