How to make giant profits on forex? - page 60

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

I have already created such a robot. There are 2 separate classes of robots in one robot, one opens an order in the direction of the trend and the other one against the trend.

They work in parallel, independently of each other. Each one has its own settings. It is not locking (not a lock) as they open the order in different places.

If one makes a Sell, the other makes a Buy. And since they do not open at the same time, it may happen that both open a Sell, or both open a Buy, depending on market conditions. It may happen this way too.

I have a multisignal in my robot with 10 market entry strategies.

Eh, if you were to work out a turn on strategy, you'd see a lot of interesting things.
It would be more accurate to say the correct order.....

khorosh:

And I have a multisignal on 10 market entry strategies in my robot.

This is not helpful. The robot should not have any input parameters and should not be optimised. Things like levels, pending orders, Take Profit, Stop Loss or some kind of trailing stops, they should not have a fixed value.

They should form during the trade and change their values all the time, and the robot should handle every tick and act on the circumstance.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

This will not help. The robot should have no input parameters and should not go through optimisation. Things like levels, pending orders, Take Profit, Stop Loss or some kind of trailing stops, they should not have a fixed value.

They should form during the trade and change their values all the time, and the robot should handle every tick and act according to the circumstances.

What won't it help? I did not use optimizer when I was making it.

It works on real, profit >=10% per month.

And what and how it should be is everyone's own criteria. I agree with whatever approach, as long as the Expert Advisor is profitable. This is the main criterion.

khorosh:

Doesn't help what? When I did, I didn't use an optimiser.

It works for real, with a profit of >=10% per month.

And what and how it should be - everyone has their own criteria. I agree with whatever approach, as long as the Expert Advisor is earning. This is the main criterion.

It is good that it earns. Then why don't you create a Signal?

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

It's good that it's making money. Then why don't you create Signal?

I don't want to burden myself with the burden of responsibility to people. It makes me feel more free.

To learn to read you need to learn the ABC's. To learn how to trade you need to know the basics of trading. And they're like this. Whales eat plankton and sand dunes are made up of small grains of sand.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

This will not help. The robot should have no input parameters and should not go through optimisation. Things like levels, pending orders, Take Profit, Stop Loss or some kind of trailing stops, they should not have a fixed value.

They should be set during the trade and change their values all the time, while the robot should process every tick and act according to the circumstances.

+1000 %

apr73:

What do you understand by the word fractal?

I understand it like this.

It's not a fractal, but a very effective 1-2-3 pattern.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Wondering how to respond.

=====================

Playing the counter-trend is an art for professionals.

For amateurs playing in the FRs(financial markets) the best option is to play on the trend.

But.

Amateurs do not understand what a "trend" is. I have been observing this on this forum for a long time.

Playing the counter-trend is not so difficult, the main thing is understanding the essence: the counter-trend is a combination of two elements: the trend and the counter-trend (the signal for reversal). The unity and struggle of opposites, life.

The trend generates its own reversal, as evidenced by the reversal signal, and the birth of the opposite trend is confirmed by the breakdown of the current one. Everything is simple, clear and logical.

But catching the current trend is a thankless task. It will end as soon as you "catch" it. I have been trying to do this for several years, but I only started earning on reversals.

Reason: