How to make giant profits on forex? - page 63

khorosh:

On one successful pyramid, with a good price movement, you can increase your deposit by 4 times. You just need not to lose this profit on unsuccessful entries, and for that you need to solve the problem of accurate entries. I am dealing with this issue now - I have some ideas.

It is indisputable, in theory, the pyramid's growth is fabulous. But you need accurate entries.

And if you have accurate entries you don't need pyramiding. If you add on the trend and you will be on top. I am not discouraging anyone. Just thinking out loud.

The basis of successful trading in the markets is the right entry and the right time to hold a position.

The market will give the tester profit, but for example on the demo market, and the more so on the real account, I don't believe it.

For years the guys in the branch with neurons are beating against the wall, that would get good entries. But they can not. The market does not obey.

Maybe the pyramid will listen?)

Uladzimir Izerski:

Undoubtedly, in theory, pyramid growth is fabulous. But you need accurate entries.

And if you have accurate entries, you don't need pyramiding. You need to add on the trend and you will be on top. I am not discouraging anyone. Just thinking out loud.

The basis of successful trading in the markets is the right entry and the right time to hold a position.

The market will give the tester profit, but for example on the demo market, and the more so on the real account, I don't believe it.

For years the guys in the branch with neurons are beating against the wall, that would get good entries. But they can not. The market does not obey.

You probably don't know what pyramiding is. I'll tell you a terrible secret... pyramiding is trend-following.))

Uladzimir Izerski:

My internet is disappearing.

You'll have to expect gigantic profits until you're a hundred years old.)

the problem is that while you build a pyramid, the price reverses >50% of the time

khorosh:

You probably don't know what pyramiding is. I'll let you in on a terrible secret ... pyramiding is trend-following.))

Oh, yeah, stupid. Sorry. I'm thinking about trend entry andcounter-trend entry , and I'm writing this. Just what I've got a nagging feeling.))

And this is how ironfelx reasoned, by the behaviour of his trades.

Aleksei Stepanenko:

the problem is that while

you build a pyramid the price

turns around at >50%.

I've shown a few times before how the depo can easily build up from the market by trend. It doubles in a day if you catch a trend.

To do this you need to be able to recognize the beginning of a trend. But the trend may end quickly. Or it can be exhausting for a long time.

Knowing the TA is not enough to understand the strength of the trend. And even more so for those who don't know how a trend is defined.

Uladzimir Izerski:

if you catch a trend. To do that, you have to be able to recognise the start of a trend.

That's the whole point of doing it. If you can do that, everything else is irrelevant.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I have shown several times before how the depo can easily build up from the market by trend. It doubles in a day if you catch a trend.

To do this you need to be able to spot the start of a trend. But the trend may end quickly. Or it can be exhausting for a long time.

Mastering TA is not enough to understand the strength of a trend. And even more so if you don't know how to recognize a trend.

It's not that it ends quickly, there's no point in catching it in the real world

Otherwise you'll be buying at highs and selling at lows.

especially with pyramiding

;)

Uladzimir Izerski:

Undoubtedly, in theory, pyramid growth is fabulous. But you need accurate entries.

And if you have accurate entries, you don't need pyramiding. You need to add on the trend and you will be on top. I am not discouraging anyone. Just thinking out loud.

Entrances are easy, but exits are difficult.

webgopnik:
Entries are easy, but exits are difficult.

If you know the exact entry point for buy, this is the exit point for sell.

khorosh:

If you know the exact entry point for buy, this is the exit point for sell.

If you exit like that, there will be nothing left of the profit. In my trading system the sell signal is lower than the buy signal.
Reason: