Trend indicators for EAs.

Gentlemen! There are thousands of indicators on the Internet that are used for trend identification.

My question to active EA developers who studied this problem in practice: "In your opinion, what indicators are really promising to be used in EAs for reliable detection of trend beginning?

In my opinion, it would be desirable for Expert Advisors to discuss (in terms of advantages and disadvantages) indicators with scales, for example, trend strength varies from -1 to 1 .

you won't believe it - muvings

Mickey Moose:
you won't believe it - a muving.
That's understandable, but the muving has no scale.

Mickey Moose:
you won't believe it - a muving.

Differential mouving.

Aleksey Ivanov:
That's understandable, but the muving has no scale.

Then, Double differential muving.

Aleksey Ivanov:

Gentlemen! There are thousands of indicators on the Internet that are used for trend identification.

My question to active EA developers who studied this problem in practice: "In your opinion, what indicators are really promising to be used in EAs for reliable detection of trend beginning?

In my opinion, it is desirable to discuss (in terms of advantages and disadvantages) indicators with scales, say, the strength of the trend varies from -1 to 1 .

In real time to determine not only the beginning of the trend, but also the end, it is absolutely impossible.

Don't believe it if someone knows how to do it.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

In real time to determine not only the beginning of a trend but also the end, it is absolutely impossible.

I just want to catch the beginning, and then I'll hang a trawl.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

In real time to determine not only the beginning of a trend but also the end, it is absolutely impossible.

Indeed, it is a strange request - to confidently determine the trend. Yes, if someone could confidently identify it - they would have taken all the money in the world long ago.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

You are cruelly mistaken, with such a categorical attitude.

Georgiy Merts:

A strange request indeed - confidently identifying a trend. Yes, if someone could confidently define it - they would have taken all the money in the world a long time ago.

We are talking about a probability greater than 0.5, i.e. some degree of certainty, not absolute certainty, which, in general, is not achieved anywhere. Indies would be a better place to discuss.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Well it depends on how you define the trend. That is if you consider, and this is the most common definition: that a trend is up (down) when each new peak (trough) is higher (lower) than the previous peak (trough) According to this change in direction this is the beginning of a new trend and the end of the previous one.

Reason: