Trend vs Flat - page 30

Алексей Тарабанов:

Hot Tartar boys, you have a market modelling approach, each one different. I don't model the market at all, I monitor it. The last time I modelled it was when I could get an insider and used it to speculate in precious metals. Today I don't know in advance where the market will go, but the tracking system works. Simple: a reversal signal; a trend break; a trend correction if it fails.

It's kind of like a missile that has no idea where a plane is going to fly, but shoots it down.

Do you mean changing the position of the trend line taking into account the new high(low)? On what TF?

You mean it didn't break the trend line?

Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Типы объектов
Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Типы объектов
  • www.mql5.com
При создании графического объекта функцией ObjectCreate() необходимо указать тип создаваемого объекта, который может принимать одно из значений перечисления ENUM_OBJECT. Дальнейшие уточнения свойств созданного объекта возможно с помощью функций по работе с графическими объектами.

khorosh:

Do you mean changing the position of the trend line to account for a new high (low)? On what TF?

You mean it did not break through the trend line?

Alexei has the indicator in the code base

I have watched it, the analysis is good, I would say it is one of the best.

the idea of his later developments can be traced back to this indicator

However, at that time I already had my own approach to the market

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
So entering the main direction on correction and in the worst case it is a flat?

Yeah, it's a really cool theme, if you get it wrong, at least you get caught in a flat, and there the price always returns to the middle zone of fluctuation and it's not so scary.

Yes, you are right!

As always the theme is unprepared...

1. What is TREND and FLET - just concepts are not defined...

2. Boundary conditions are not defined: TREND or FLET...

3. the boundary conditions for the FLET are not defined...

To start an unprepared topic is to prepare for a bummer in advance...

Yes, it's a really cool topic...

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

I don't know how you read this thread, but here I'm throwing out again how to trade on a "flat" and "trend".

The trend component at the top

on the bottom the flat component

I think here the naked but experienced eye can see how to find them the more so your rating is several times higher than mine will be so you can easily find similar tools.

Do you ACTUALLY think that the trend is determined by the 1 hour chart?

Naive...

It's not even funny - just tears... TOTAL ignorance of the subject!

Good luck!

Serqey Nikitin:

Do you ACTUALLY think a trend is determined by a 1 hour chart?

Naive...

Good luck!

You can also determine by M1, depending on what indicators are used. And you, I see, can't discuss technical issues without getting personal. I wonder how old you are, are you a schoolboy or what?

Serqey Nikitin:

Do you ACTUALLY think a trend is determined by a 1 hour chart?

Naive...

Good luck!

You know, here's an example:

If you mean intraday, it's a very good example...

I don't know how you trade, but I understand CHINGIZ quite well.

An hour can very much show anything. It depends on your approach to trading and how you make a profit.

--

The link didn't fit. Find the ticker of this company Bausch Health Companies Inc. Look at the chart in Tradingview or wherever it's convenient... Especially the older ones.

khorosh:

You can tell by M1 as well, depending on what indicators are used. And you, I see, can't discuss technical issues without getting personal. I wonder how old you are, are you a schoolboy or what?

Yes, depending on your mindset, the trend can be determined not only by M1, but even by a tick chart...

Try harder!..., and everything will work out...

Serqey Nikitin:

Yes, depending on one's mindset, the trend can be determined not only by M1, but even by a tick chart...

Try harder!..., and you'll get there...

I'm doing just fine without your admonitions. It's not for nothing they gave you the nickname pseudo-guru.)

Serqey Nikitin:

Yes, depending on one's mindset, a trend can be determined not only by M1, but even by a tick chart...

Do your best!..., and everything will work out...

If the shape of a monthly chart in proportion to price and time turns out to be exactly the same on a tick chart, then what do you think?

so, it's not about the TF, it's about the reliability of getting a profit.

of course there is some kind of lower threshold

but it seems to me that H1 is more than suitable for trading and there are more trades than on mN1.

khorosh:

They gave you a nickname for a pseudo-dogger for a reason).

It doesn't take much intelligence to give a nickname...

It is much harder to understand the value of advice from a colleague.

Reason: