Promotion of indicators - page 10

Candid:

or as part of those involved.

No, that's not it.

server:
No, that's not it.
Look, if you have 80% of your products, your website could be used, for example, instead of a catalogue. Especially since it is not very convenient to look through the products in the terminal or on MQ's website, imho. I don't know how it is organised, but let's say it is more convenient. As a result, people may come to you just for links to freebies. I'm not saying that this is the case, just as an example.

Candid:
Look, if you have 80% of your products, your site may be used instead of a catalogue, for example. Especially since it's not very convenient to look through your products in the terminal or on MQ's website, imho. I don't know how it is organised, but let's say it is more convenient. As a result, people may come to you just for links to freebies. I'm not saying that this is the case, just as an example.

Have you ever promoted products online?

I think I've made my point - the way the referral programme is set up now, there's simply no point in promoting products (it's more expensive!)

server:

Have you ever promoted products online?

I think I've made my point - the way the referral programme is set up now, there's simply no point in promoting products (it's too expensive!)

I think you've chosen the wrong path.

What do you think you are promoting? By giving links to 80% of the products?
Well, I'll see a dump of advertised products on the website, so what? Do you think I'll even look at one? And if I do, will I buy one?

Here in the marketplace I can browse the vendor's products, sort by date or rating, search by keyword.
And on your marketplace what? How is it better? Why should I walk around and choose there?

Here's a service for product selection and price comparison, I really like it. Yes, shops are paid off for the fact that he put their products on it. Well, there's a reason for that!
It's super-convenient - filter, sort, watch reviews, and then choose the best price or promotion in 2 clicks. Here's an example of choosing a tablet, play around.

I don't know exactly where and how you posted the links. I may have been a bit harsh about the dump.
But I'm pretty sure you weren't advertising all these products, you were just "sharing". Hence the zero output.

I don't claim to be the best affiliate of the year, but I can definitely say that the affiliate program works:

Maybe you should not try to promote the whole mql5.com market, but deal with specific products?

komposter:

So you think it's normal - a man comes to the mk site through an affiliate link, he does not buy this product, but buys a few others + subscribes to the signal, and so you led him, he uses all the paid services, the signaler, coder - everyone who is not lazy makes a profit except you.

So calculate your lost profit - you have something to build on, you gave a screenshot yourself.

server:

So you think it's normal - a man comes to the mk site through an affiliate link, he does not buy this product, but buys a few others + subscribes to the signal, and so you led him, he uses all the paid services, the signaler, coder - everyone who is not lazy makes a profit except you.

You may have something to build upon, you have brought a screenshot yourself.

You have to sell, not bring him in. They have such a policy.

As for the seller, what good is it if he brings a customer to you, shows him everything but cannot sell.

You have to know how to sell, too.

server:

So you think it's normal - a man comes to the mk site through an affiliate link, he does not buy this product, but buys a few others + subscribes to the signal, and so you led him - he uses all the paid services, gets a profit signaler, coder - everyone who is not lazy makes a profit except you.

So calculate your lost profit - you have something to build upon, you gave a screenshot yourself.

And you think that these 12,000 conversions brought to mql5.com 12,000 new unique visitors? I'm not saying anything about how many of them registered (not that they bought anything) ;)

:) Guys, come on.

server:
:) Guys, come on.

Candid: 

In principle, one can even imagine that when an indicator is placed on the marketplace, the author is offered a small menu of "standard" methods of limiting functionality (which can be implemented at the terminal level). And he only ticks the boxes. The client, on the other hand, when starting the demo, is informed which limitations are used in this demo. They are informed in the same place where they are told that it is a demo version.
By the way, among the "standard" methods of limiting functionality, the trial period should take pride of place.
Reason: