The Russian market, forecasts and expectations - page 8

Yuriy Zaytsev:

No - an acquaintance of mine got a 12.9

I was joking :) :)

prostotrader:

I was joking :) :)

:)

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Where did the market go, did it hit bottom, or is it a correction? ?

Sberbank's on fire.

And where is the promised six months of searching for the bottom?

What is it rocking? )))) 5 weeks minus and now a slight +. Where is it lighting up? )))

Михаил Шерстнёв:

What's he rocking? )))) Five weeks minus and now a slight +. Where does it light up? )))

and you have to break 270.80 in two days ?

then mstt is lighting it up for sure - or is it weak too ?

Rothenberg - just got golden !

VTB has become the owner of 13.13% of Rostelecom

17.03.2020Reuters News

VTB bought a 21.57% stake in telecoms operator Rostelecom and sold part of its stake shortly afterwards, leaving it with a 13.13% stake, the state bank said on Tuesday.

VTB's stake in the state-owned operator was announced following Rostelecom's massive takeover of mobile operator Tele2 Russia.

Rostelecom had tentatively estimated that as a result of the deal worth 130 billion roubles, VTB's share will amount to 18.8%-21.6%, Telecom Investments, affiliated with VTB, will receive 6.8%-7.8%, Rosimushchestvo's share in Rostelecom will drop to 33.2%-38.2% and VEB's share to 2.9%-3.4%.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

does it have to break through 270.80 in two days ?

then the mstt is rocking for sure - or is it weak too ?

Rothenberg - just went gold!

While we were writing, Sber was starting to fall down. There won't be a quick reversal. God forbid something else negative happens ....

Михаил Шерстнёв:

While writing, Sber has started to collapse. There will be no quick reversal. God forbid anything negative happens ....

:-) Yes, it is clear that nothing will go up in Russia until the oil turns around. We produce nothing but oil and do nothing.

Although Mostostroy will probably build some large bridge.

Михаил Шерстнёв:

While writing, Sber has started to collapse. There will be no quick reversal. God forbid anything negative happens ....

So far so good for Sber. I assume this is the next scenario.

Or a prolonged flat within the big white candle of 13 March.

Now it makes a lot of sense to open an IIS, put money into it and buy up, of course open and close it, but not to withdraw it for three years,

and avoid paying 13% tax (some of which goes to someone for yachts, trainers, shirts).

In three years the market will clearly recover and it will be possible to close the account and withdraw the profits without paying the tribute

Российские брокеры зафиксировали аномальную активность частных инвесторов
Российские брокеры зафиксировали аномальную активность частных инвесторов
  • РБК
  • quote.rbc.ru
Активность частных клиентов российских брокерских компаний резко выросла на неделе с 10 по 13 марта. Клиенты торгуют наиболее ликвидными российскими бумагами — «Газпрома», Сбербанка и ЛУКОЙЛа На уходящей неделе фондовые и нефтяные рынки обрушились. Падение привело к всплеску интереса со стороны частных инвесторов — они стали активнее открывать...
Reason: