The Russian market, forecasts and expectations - page 3

transcendreamer:

something interesting happened in the last one on the back of such a fall in '91

no way, that makes sense.

TheXpert:

no way, that makes sense

such dramatic events only benefit the bottom line (in a global historical sense)

Vitalii Ananev:

It all depends on the cost of production. They won't sell oil below production cost anyway.

Rosneft said that every time it agreed to cut production, the free market was immediately taken over by American companies pumping expensive shale oil.

I came across an interesting article on smartlab https://smart-lab.ru/blog/600193.php.

interesting layout... of course it would be extravagant if the hands of the UNITED STATES were behind this sequence of events...

and if it's not conspiracy, you can't help but notice that they know how to drop off passengers on corners ))))

Vitalii Ananev:

It all depends on the cost of production. There is no way they will sell oil below the cost of production.

The cost of oil production in SA and Kuwait, including all costs and taxes, is $20-23 per barrel

So is it time to buy up for divas now?

diman1982:
So is it time to buy up for divas now?
Chinese pharmaceuticals?

TheXpert:
Chinese pharmaceuticals?

Russian equities

diman1982:

Russian equities

DYOR

TheXpert:
DYOR

That's right.

Sergey Chalyshev:

There are plenty of resources on the internet with analytics.

But I am interested in the opinion of real traders, not analysts. Please share your expectations and forecasts.

Do not copy analysts' posts and insert links to them.

I am interested in traders' opinions and news + links to the news, which you consider important and on which you base your predictions.

I think it's time to start buying badly fallen

already bought more - will continue to fall - I'll wait a month to buy more

Reason: