The Russian market, forecasts and expectations - page 14

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Oil is a good indicator, if it goes lower, it won't bottom. If it does not go lower, then we wait for it to go flat.

The Saudis are offering oil at 25, I do not think we will go lower. They cannot afford cheap oil, as they have huge budget spending on some huge projects. I think we will reach the bottom when the shale producers are ruined.

Vitalii Ananev:

The Saudis are offering oil at 25, I don't think we will go any lower. They themselves do not benefit from cheap oil, as their budget has a lot of spending on some grand projects. I think we will reach the bottom when the shale producers are ruined.

That's right, 25 is supposed to be the bottom. But the economic consequences of the suspension of China may give more downward movement in the form of inertia of panic.

But China has already stopped the pandemic.

They are working in China, production is there, Italy's problems will have little effect on the global economy.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

That's right, 25 is supposed to be the bottom. But the economic consequences of China's suspension could give more downward movement, in the form of panic inertia.

But China has already stopped the pandemic.

They work in China, production is there, Italy's problems will have little effect on the global economy.

If thishttps://ria.ru/20200318/1568747300.html is to be believed.

Europe may be facing a succession of withdrawals from the union when the epidemic is over. The virus has shown that there is no unity among them, it is every man for himself.

"Обиду не забудем". Европа готовится сводить счеты после карантина
"Обиду не забудем". Европа готовится сводить счеты после карантина
  • РИА Новости https://cdn22.img.ria.ru/i/export/ria/logo.png
  • ria.ru
МОСКВА, 18 мар — РИА Новости, Антон Лисицын, Галия Ибрагимова. Страны "единого дома под названием ЕС" закрываются — в борьбе с пандемией каждый сам за себя. О глобализации уже и не вспоминают, наступила другая эпоха — разобщенности. И на границах выстраиваются очереди из брошенных на произвол судьбы граждан, еще недавно гордившихся "общими...

Vitalii Ananev:

If thishttps://ria.ru/20200318/1568747300.html is to be believed

It is possible that when the epidemic is over, Europe will face a succession of withdrawals from the union. The virus has shown that they have no unity, it is every man for himself.

There was no political alliance, but there is an economic one.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

There was never a political union, but there is an economic one.

They had a united parliament, sanctions were imposed amicably, and now they are closing internal borders and clamping down on medical equipment supplies.

Here's the Russian market. Quotes are falling and trading volume is also falling.

Sberbank.

Rosneft

There is also this approach. Didn't check the data - probably a fit.

Dmitriy Skub:

There is also this approach. I haven't checked the data - maybe it's a fit.

No. it is not a fitting - there are studies like this and they are quite serious

First optimism!

White Thursday, or clean Thursday.

Bears for meat.

Reason: