Looking for patterns - page 48

Aleksei Stepanenko:

That's the thing, there are many ways, but we are alone. You have to choose one logical path and hope that it is the right one.

All information carries information. False or true. Guess for yourself.

Aleksei Stepanenko:

That is the point, there are many ways, but we are alone. You have to choose one logical path and hope that it is the right one.

In this market sphere, logic must be non-linear. That is, to have an infinite number of probabilities in your operational attention, without believing in any of them. At the same time, assessing the most adequate one at a given moment.

khorosh:

but a society's progress is determined by its elite

can you give me some examples of such an elite?

Uladzimir Izerski:

A question from afar. Are you about the averages or what are you thinking about?

I don't understand the question exactly, but I don't think about the average. I think about my wife, the girls around me, the girls away.

Just kidding, but it's true. I don't use averages, just averaged the size of a candle's body in the Rails indicator recently. But that's a no-go.

Vitaliy Maznev:

could you give some examples of such elites?

Philip Bedrosovich, no?

Aleksei Stepanenko:

Philip Bedrosovitch, no?

definitely

Aleksei Stepanenko:

I don't understand the question exactly, but I don't think about the middle ones. I think about my wife, the girls around me, the girls away.

I am just kidding, but it's true. I do not use averages, I just averaged the candle's body size in the Rails indicator recently. I do not use averages.

No matter how much someone wants to turn away from the average, it doesn't work. Arbitrarily taken prices don't carry any information. Except for the maximum, minimum and average prices chosen. Even the previous price can be false in the price flow from a brokerage company.

Vitaliy Maznev:

In this market sphere, logic must be non-linear. That is, to have an infinite number of probabilities in your operational attention, without believing in any of them. At the same time assessing the most adequate one at a given moment.

Vitaly, how do you apply this in practice? Well, here I sit myself, such an ordinary me, not a luminary genius. Who can't fit all these infinities into his head? You have to have a practical approach to do something in the end. Make a difference.

Aleksei Stepanenko:

Vitaly, how do you put it into practice? Well, I am sitting here, an ordinary me, not a luminary genius. Who can't fit all these infinities into his head? You have to approach it from a practical point of view to do something in the end. To make a difference.

I see these perspectives in AI. I don't see it in humans. This is from a practical point of view, based on how I assess the surrounding situation. And I have already expressed my views on this matter here.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Except for the chosen maxima, minima and averages.

Every person thinks differently. Well, yes, you think so, I respect your views, but I think a little differently.

Reason: