Quantum analysis Duca - page 71

Dmitry Fedoseev:

What is parameter evolution?

For example, cacti evolve more actively at the end of life: they both grow faster and reproduce more actively. Well yes, a cactus is not a parameter.

Like first it was 123456

а потом 778889991010101111111111212121212121212121212131313113131313131313131313131313131313131313131

QuantumBob:

DUC'S DEVELOPMENT EQUATION

Another extremely interesting stock exchange tool of Duk is the development equation.

All that we discussed earlier were local dependencies. The time intervals considered were much smaller than the full history of the instrument.

However, Duca also developed more general development formulas, which can describe the entire history of an instrument, such as the Dow Jones index. This index began to be calculated in 1884, and has been sawing over 100 years using the formula that André Duca discovered.

This is a confirmation of my belief that the world is completely unpredictable in the minutiae, and that by Hamburger account, over large time intervals, it is completely consistent. A hundred years is a good rationale.

As we have said, Duk's theory is universal, and works for any time interval. Therefore, based on the principle of similarity, let us calculate Duk's development equation for a small time interval to get a general impression of what it looks like.

As we can see, evolution of any material parameter in our world goes fast at first and then gradually slows down.

Well this pattern I think everyone understands intuitively, on the basis of their life experience.

Interestingly, when a system begins to degrade, its decline is described by the same formula, the graph simply mirrors downwards.

For a general understanding it will be helpful to note that the previously described degenerate quantum channel abc is tangent to the curve of the development equation.

Also note that this curve consistently works out all quantum numbers, so in R-n coordinates we have a very simple relationRn=4qrn.

Next, we consider the velocity fan, which will be interesting to relate to the equation of development.

It's obvious that you are a theorist and you don't know how to trade. Otherwise you would not have written such things.

If you want to trade within long intervals you have to open an order with a big lot and wait for many months until it closes on the profit. If you divide your profit by months, it will become very small. And you should not forget about swaps.

And what will happen if your chosen pair goes only in one direction and only against you for several years, with small reversals.

During trading, when you saythat the chart just mirrors the downward trend, it often happens that the price turns around halfway and goes up. Then what will your theory do?

In forex no pattern works, because you do not know when the pattern starts and when it ends, so you have to act according to the circumstances.

And you don't need to show anything on a chart that is already in the past.

You can make up a lot of things on fixed charts.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

And you don't have to show anything on a chart that is already in the past.

Yes, you can. The main thing is to specify the logics of drawing, and then you can decide for sure whether it is possible to draw in real time or only on history.

For example, the last zigzag line is not formed in real time for a long time, while it is fixed when formal conditions are being built.

Elliot's wave theory is religious nonsense and there are no formal rules for fixing the wave, they laugh at themselves ("put 10 wave drivers, they draw 10 different markings"). Therefore, there is no predictive function.

If Dookie has everything formal, then all that remains is to test for performance. I.e., you can draw on history until it is proven that Duca is an elliot. And at the moment it is not all laid out and chewed up in the branch

Nikolai Semko:

Yes, I definitely like this thread.

Boris, I have a question that confuses me.

A timescale with changing time density is certainly fun and there's a lot to work with and experiment with.

But I see one serious drawback in such a scale, which shakes my faith in its usefulness.

The point is that if you change the size of a quantum, the resulting graphs will not be similar, i.e. each will have a different time density pattern.
For example, when scaling and superimposing one diagram with one quantum size (say, 1 pip) on a diagram with another quantum size (say, 10 pips), their extemsems will not coincide horizontally (will wobble relative to each other).
Therefore, channeling will be different for every quantum size. At one scale, a well-defined linear channel will be observed, while at another scale linearity can become very distorted.
Therefore, strategies will work differently depending on the size of the quantum, and in very different ways.
Or am I missing something?

That's the way it should be. It's just a geometric stretch. If you go to dimensionless scales, all the graphs will be similar, i.e. they can be combined. This is how the universality of this theory manifests itself.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

We understand from life experience that "the evolution of any material parameterin our world is first rapid and then gradually slows down".

I've been thinking about it all day long, I still couldn't formulate it for myself, thank you )))

You're welcome))

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

It is obvious that you are a theorist and do not know how to trade. You wouldn't have written such things.

You have to open an order with a big lot and wait many months for it to close with a profit. If you divide your profit by months, it will become very small. And you should not forget about swaps.

And what happens if your chosen pair goes only in one direction and only against you for several years, with small reversals.

During trading, when you saythat the chart just mirrors the downward trend, it often happens that the price turns around halfway and goes up. Then what will your theory do?

In forex no pattern works, because you do not know when the pattern starts and when it ends, so you have to act according to the circumstances.

And you don't need to show anything on a chart that is already in the past.

When you learn to speak without evaluating your interlocutor, on the subject, then I will answer you...

The two renowned draconians were then immersed in a professional argument from which an outsider would not have understood a word; He would have heard only cryptic phrases such as "dragon counter", "non-tail transformation", "weak snake interactions", "diffraction and dispersion of dragons", "hard gorynych", "soft gorynych", "draco probabilisticus", "banded basilisk spectrum", "serpent in aroused state", "annihilation of a pair of basilisks with rage and anthyroid in the field of universal headlessness", etc. п.

QuantumBob:

so in R-n coordinates we have a very simple relationRn=4qrn.

In this formula r is the quantum step in points ? n is the reference number ? q - how is it calculated (at each step or q = const) which formula?

QuantumBob:

DUC'S DEVELOPMENT EQUATION

Another extremely interesting stock exchange tool of Duk is the development equation.

All that we discussed earlier were local dependencies. The time intervals considered were much smaller than the full history of the instrument.

However, Duca also developed more general development formulas, which can describe the entire history of an instrument, such as the Dow Jones index. This index began to be calculated in 1884, and has been sawing over 100 years using the formula that André Duca discovered.

This is a confirmation of my belief that the world is completely unpredictable in the minutiae, and that by Hamburger account, over large time intervals, it is completely consistent. A hundred years is a good rationale.

As we have said, Duk's theory is universal, and works for any time interval. Therefore, based on the principle of similarity, let us calculate Duk's development equation for a small time interval to get a general impression of what it looks like.

As we can see, evolution of any material parameter in our world goes fast at first and then gradually slows down.

Well this pattern I think everyone understands intuitively, on the basis of their life experience.

Interestingly, when a system begins to degrade, its decline is described by the same formula, the graph simply mirrors downwards.

For a general understanding it will be helpful to note that the previously described degenerate quantum channel abc is tangent to the curve of the development equation.

Also note that this curve consistently works out all quantum numbers, so in R-n coordinates we have a very simple relationRn=4qrn.

Next, we consider a velocity fan, which will be interesting to relate to the evolution equation.

That is supposedly the only good point in the doctrine of Quantum Cult of Star Wisdom Dukk - a concept of cocoon and regularities of its evolution rate, but a sensible idea immediately falls apart, gets stuck in dogmatism without being developed into structural research, and unfortunately the author does not even bother to ask - is a Rn chart (ok, quantum chart if you like) really better than traditional timeframes, The dogmatism and categorical approach to writing do not even allow to ask this question, let alone check it numerically, while the "quantum" graph breaks the time structure and therefore the time root regularity becomes a pale shadow (like channels), and why should we consider fixed increments instead of, say, exponential or logarithmic scale? - for example log-returns have long ago become canonical in science, - also no explanations... And besides the question, that the degree of a cocoon is not always 0.5 - this question is also not considered, as well as the question of a trend component of a slanting cocoon and the model lifetime, the question of countercone is not considered, and the most important for trading question of persistence/anti-persistence character is also not considered, because any occult trader knows that if the process is similar to a Wiener one cannot make profit opening from borders, because random walks have no point, and so on. Unsuccessful situations in dogmatic cults are simply not considered, they are passed over in silence or with explanations like "okay, sometimes it doesn't coincide, and such a simple question - to count how many situations coincided and how did not coincide - of course doesn't arise, maybe this is a kind of protective action of the adepts' psyche which protects their mania-world from the destruction by the harsh facts, because then they can not continue their ritualized ceremony and searching for the Profound Meaning ...

And in terms of normal common-sense tehanalysis, both cocoons and channels can be quite valid figures, and relying on patterns of expansion rates and volatility analysis are quite worthwhile pursuits...

Ivan Butko:

Yes, you can show it. The main thing is to specify the logic of construction, and then you can decide exactly whether it is possible to build in real time or only on the history.

For example, in real time, the last zigzag line is not formed for a long time, and when formal conditions are formed, it is fixed.

Elliot's wave theory is religious nonsense and there are no formal rules for fixing the wave, they laugh at themselves ("put 10 wave drivers, they draw 10 different markings"). Therefore, there is no predictive function.

If Duca has everything formal, then all that remains is to test for performance. I.e., you can draw on history until it is proven that Duca is an elliot. And at the moment it is not all laid out and chewed up in the branch

Duk is doing very well in Switzerland))