Quantum analysis Duca - page 78

Макс:
Well, if you do not take into account the fact that duka - lazha to bait suckers, whom he directly called for money in Skype, and in another thread promoted some kind of policy, then normal man).
Probably did not read carefully) did not even notice that here you have to pay money) thought the whole theory was over, and there are more in Skype). Politics yes, too much.

Hmmm... the quantum prophet got banned... something must have happened ))))

Duca, if you're reading this thread... and you are reading it, I know: what else to do in Switzerland... So do me a favour and post the rest of the article with explanations and at the end of the article write when there is a buy and when there is a sell-off and where to put the stops and takeaways.

QuantumBob, why do you offer only your view without providing the original Duca articles? They describe the theory and practice of the method most fully.

QuantumBob:
I agree that Caruso's not much of a singer... Where did you hear him? Rabinovitch told me... On the phone...

It goes something like this.

the slanted quanta is overkill... I have to hand it to you, the subject is thought-provoking

you can go too far - time flows both ways

it sounds funny and strange, but because of dual dualism (a cat has four legs, not everyone understands it) in general all transactions are approximately so.

it's like a looking glass...

Is this where you write a letter to Santa with your New Year's wishes?

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Do you write a letter to Santa here with your New Year's wishes?

and what would you like to wish Santa in the New Year ?

Maxim Kuznetsov:

and what would you like to wish Santa in the New Year?

I'm still thinking about it so I don't miss out.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

I'm still thinking about it so I don't miss out.

if you're just thinking about it, not longing for it, then it's definitely vanity, and you don't really need it ...

PS/ (added later) by the way, if time goes like a hypothetical, sometimes in forex, then there's no need to ponder either. And you don't have to guess, you have to specify precisely:what in the future is the consequence of current events .

PPS/ (even later) apparently the inversion can happen not only in Y (in price - sometimes the zigzag bends are inverted) but also in X (in time)

Reason: