EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2029

waitra писал(а) >>

Yes we are waiting of course, but somehow it suddenly went to the track. The news is negative, the greed to sell from higher, or sellers and buyers can not win, in general I wonder the reason of this phenomenon.

Vaira if there is a pound where you think it should go, it would be good with pictures

Alexan >>:

Да, но в зигзагах волна В не может откатываться более 61,8% от волны А. Здесь что-то похожее на двойную плоскую скорее. Впрочем у Пректера свои заморочки.
Вот какие двойные зигзаги у Нили:

In rare cases, the B wave of the zigzag may be larger than the A wave.

Yeah, bounced back from 84 pts, I'm shocked
forecast for tomorrow : 10:00 a.m. drop 84-85 pts.
:))))

Bocman писал(а) >>

Vaira if here - where do you think the pound should go would be nice with pictures.

GBP is now on the balance line, as I said before, if it sells, it will go down, I have local targets 1.5315, 1.529. Global ~1.3627

MaximuS60 >>:
мда, отскочила от 84 п-та, я в шоке
прогноз на завтра : в 10:00 падение 84-85 пункта
:))))

It looks like they are giving us a long fifth and are not rushing anywhere.
So let them move.

waitra писал(а) >>

Yes we are waiting of course, but somehow it suddenly went to the track. The news is negative, either the greed to sell from higher, or neither the sellers nor the buyers can win, in general I wonder the reason for such a phenomenon.

By the way, I found out that the sharp bounce up was due to the purchase of the British company Arriva.
So there is still a chance of a return to the tops, but a small one. If the price gets fixed under the balance (i.e. reaches 36 and does not go beyond 38) - that's a signal to continue selling.

Goje писал(а) >>

In rare cases, the B wave of the zigzag may be larger than the A wave.

What kind of zigzags are these in which the correction wave B is longer than the impulse wave A??? Maybe an example with pictures or a quote?

olenikniknik wrote >>
the elliot waves indicator drew a move like this if we consider that it will be the first wave and the first resistance will be the first blue line .... If it is the second or further, the target is on the lower boundary of the green channel ... only the time will be offset ...very serious resistance is the yellow line ...

This indicator draws nonsense. How can you predict 5 waves of impulse if there isn't any? If even an impulse may simply not be there? Well, to use it you must have at least a basic understanding of Elliott Waves. You better draw your own images without waves. They are much more correct, I can tell you.
Everything that is associated with THIS indicator is nonsense on this picture. Don't you agree?

and my five cents on the pound...

on the way to the thick red line... there's a bunch of blues... It would be nice to go through .... in one fell swoop. indicator of eliot waves drew a move so if consider that it will be the first wave and the first resistance will be the first blue line .... If it is the second or farther, the target is on the lower boundary of the green channel ... only the time will be offset ...very serious resistance is the yellow line ...

I am more interested in the Eurobass at the moment. A local bottom of 1.33 appears to be in sight, what are the chances that the price will go below 1.3300 (in the next few days) and if it does, by how much? - Who has any thoughts?

Where is Galina? What does she have to say?
Reason: