ZigZags, waves, trends. - page 27

Rustam Galkeev:

I simply look at 3-4 trends simultaneously in different price categories and choose which one is optimal for me at the moment,

If I have time, I work with current data, if not, I set limits or long term, i.e. I choose.

The algorithm is simple, only the matte data processing will be complicated, but okay.

I'm not going to search for anything, I wanted to compare data but I don't want to copy them manually, that's the difference between the Table and terminal data ... ./

It makes more sense to me now. The principle is the same, but we only look at it differently. I can look deeply into the history from different TFs and the result of the analysis will be the same.

Uladzimir Izerski:

It makes more sense to me now. The principle is the same, only we look at it differently. I can look deeply into the history from different TFs and the analysis result will be the same.

TF is irrelevant, I have 1 min in all cases and it does not matter how I change TF, the data will be the same.

I select the price spread from 20ppt to 200ppt etc. and see what happens in this price range... ./

Rustam Galkeev:

The TF is irrelevant, I have 1 min everywhere and no matter how I change the TF the data will be the same.

I choose a price spread from 20ppt to 200ppt etc and see what happens in that price range... ./

It's clear to me. I can do the same on the same TF.

One thing I see is that you have a certain combination picked up and it works. That's the way it should be. If history has confirmed it, it is likely to repeat itself in the future.

Uladzimir Izerski:

It's clear to me. I can do the same on one TF.

One detail I see is that you have a certain combination picked up and it works. This is the way it should be. If history confirms it, it's likely to repeat itself in the future.

No. It may not. That's why the spread is used, i.e. if you take the current one from 20-50 points, then there are regularities and they are similar to the long-term one, but still

they differ because the branch where the building is located in another trend, which means the direction if it changes but not very much and trading rules will go from more to less, though it may be the opposite but it is on reversals or near extrema when the price range is known in advance - rotation, continuation or reversal ... ./

Example:

Rustam Galkeev:

I simply look at 3-4 trends simultaneously in different price categories and choose which one is optimal for me at the moment,

If I have time, I work with current data, if not, I set limits or long term, i.e. I choose.

The algorithm is simple, only the matte data processing will be complicated, but okay.

I'm not going to search for anything, I wanted to compare data but I don't want to copy them manually, that's the difference between the table and the terminal data ... ./

...in the files, but there are a lot of derivatives and I'm writing them in the file with names. I can do it now and send it to you. in the tester only.

added. not browsing, but writing an algorithm that browses and selects.
Files:
QstrV2.csv  392 kb

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

There are in the files, but there are a lot of derivatives and I write the names in the file. I can do it now and send it to you. in the tester only.

added. not browsing, but writing an algorithm that browses and selects.

My friend, see the text - I don't need to see everything.

If you have an algorithm, there is no constant min pp - it's always different on the one hand, it may be normal if you use a specific strategy,

But to find the same price waves it is necessary to make a sampling by conditions (from 20-50pp||30-50 etc.), since a large trend wave has no short distances, and there is a new formation in the form of impulses and small trends. I.e. to separate, and to leave the gap between them as it is, to isolate it so there is no confusion. In this case, from point A to B you will have waves of lesser order. You may even get a very interesting picture with its own regularities and coincidences in the scrolling through history.

Intriguing even... .!/

Taking into account the modeling, the markup should result in the future execution by Time, i.e. the price moves in the wave with obligatory execution, but there will be a continuation of the wave or a bounce in the current trend? Although, if we take apart the wave of a larger order, there are prices for the obligatory execution lower around 1.3484 - 1.3450. Further development depends only on the limits below, but as a rule it is 1-2 passes and a return to the buy trend. Mathematically all this can be calculated... ./

The memory of the market is strong. Only the horizontal offset is not constant)) That's the trick.

EURGBP_M15

Zig-zags are hard to trade

Levels and trends are better.

And we only trade the flat in one direction

In this case, flat + trend = one strategy, not two

Renat Akhtyamov:

Zig-zags are hard to trade

Levels and trends are better.

Hey buddy!!!

Why don't you leave the branch?

Because I laughed myself to tears in the previous thread - just kidding... /

Rustam Galkeev: